Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Im watching..

I dont know its title but its a German Movie

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Either a much needed rewatch of O Brother, Where Art Thou? or Dazed and Confused.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Will try to start watching The Apu Trilogy. Could be hard as I have to convince a person who's not keen on old films - especially from Asia.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

McCabe & Mrs. Miller is absolutely brilliant, and I'm 99% sure that you'll love it. I've watched it a couple of times recently as it was on Sky Movies in the UK and it's got potential to be one of my all time favourites. The only other Altman film I've seen is Short Cuts, which was really good, gonna try and watch more, all the ones you've seen are on my watchlist
You guessed it right! Awesome movie with a lot of layers, I'll give a small review and rating of it in the near future.

TONIGHT:

A History of Violence (2005)

This is my FIRST Cronenberg film. Are there any Cronenberg fans who can recommend me some of his movies?
I was thinking of watching the film Crash (1996) as my second Cronenberg film. Is this a good idea?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Are there any Cronenberg fans who can recommend me some of his movies?
I'm far from being his fan, but I think Spider and A Dangerous Method are good films. Especially the second one staring Mr. Fassbender! Haven't seen neither of recommendations above. Have The Fly on my watchlist.

Tomorrow I will end Apu's Trilogy.

Let the night air cool you off

A Colt is My Passport is my viewing for the evening. Looks awesome. If it is, I'll probably watch the rest of the Nikkatsu Noir Criterion Eclipse pack.

This is my FIRST Cronenberg film. Are there any Cronenberg fans who can recommend me some of his movies?
I was thinking of watching the film Crash (1996) as my second Cronenberg film. Is this a good idea?
Gunslinger had it right with The Fly and Videodrome. You should check out eXistenZ and Scanners after that.

Thans for the responses to my question!

Tonight I'm watching:

American Graffiti

I don't know why it's ranked so high in AFI's top 100 movies of all time, so I'm very curious. It's also cool to watch something by George Lucas that isn't Star Wars.

I'm watching two more recent films of two great directors (who are underexplored by me) tonight:

Charlie Wilson's War (2007)

Mike Nichols is a great director. I already saw 3 of his movies. The Graduate was wonderful, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? is also great and I really liked Closer too. This seems to be a very interesting film, mixing politics with comedy and featuring a great cast with the likes of Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts and Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Side Effects (2013)

I've only seen two films of Soderbergh: Out of Sight and Ocean's Eleven. I liked them both, especially the first one.
This seems like an interesting movie. I want to watch some more modern films, so I can discuss them while they're still hot. I'm looking forward to this one.

I actually like Charlie Wilson's War, but it's been several years since I've seen it. Philip Seymour Hoffman steals the show when he is on the screen, which is pretty much normal.

I've seen The Fly, Videodrome, Dead Ringers and History of Violence, all of them are pretty good, I personally liked The Fly and Dead Ringers the most out of that small list. My best friend is really high on Eastern Promises which I've been meaning to see for some time now and its also another one with Viggo in it.