I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Aweek later and I'm still loved :-)

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
This would be a lot better if there weren't so many comments. I still enjoy seeing all the comments when someone does fall for it though.
Clearly I didn't mean that the way that it sounded.

Imagine how shocked I was to see the title of this post..and then its content)))

there's no other feeling like it

to feel like you're a god among men

anticipated and praised for years and years

finally to stumble upon your shrine

ahhhh

)))))))) anticipated for more than 11 years. It was like a prophecy ))

I am the Watcher in the Night
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love Watch_Tower.

Watch_Tower is just to die for and I can't live another day without Watch_Tower. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

Watch_Tower, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

Watch_Tower, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, Watch_Tower, now and forever.
I am Watch_Tower.

Thank you for your attention, I was lacking female attention over the course of my revision period. This was much needed sexual healing.

Let's do it again some time

You still are lacking female attention.

indeed

I'm flattered

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I never even noticed this post before hahaaha whats this about

haha just got it very clever, nice one

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love moviemakerking.

moviemakerking is just to die for and I can't live another day without moviemakerking. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

moviemakerking, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

moviemakerking, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, moviemakerking, now and forever.
What is going on here? You couldn't even invite me to this little retro wingding?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I've just noticed this thread, and its page lengths. It was created in 2002 before I knew this site existed. How can I have this username. I thought it was stored in the forum system and couldn't be used by newcomers signing up.