The fuze931 Current Top 100 List

→ in
Tools    

Give me all of your candy!
Rocky Horror did not make the cut, but I do love me some Tim Curry.

Trollhunter

Directed by André Øvredal

This movie blew me away, and still does every time I watch it. The special effects are incredible, the cover up attempt is believable, and the main hunter is very likeable. The reporters are annoying at times, although some would say persistent. This film is said to be in production for an American remake, which I must say I am quite excited about. These trolls are TERRIFYING. I am easy to scare, skiddish some would say. But when I watch with friends, they are also quite intrigued by the lead up and eventual exposure and usually go tell others to check it out. One of my favorite found footage films of all time, and an original take on a childhood creature. Watch it if you haven't.

Well, actually I couldn't find any confirmation of the remake in production. Oh well. I still hope it is!

Oh, I will be the first to tell you I have no clue what I am doing. But it is fun to finally get this out there!

It is a great found footage movie. I loved it. Had to leave my brain outside, but once I did that, I had a blast. Check out a trailer to get more of a feel of what you are getting into, because you may hate it. I am checking out Tokyo Story tonight. Rather excited about it, I am.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Trollhunter did not make my list, but that's only because I've just seen it twice. With a few more viewings I can see it becoming one of my favorites. It's such a fresh innovative take o the creature feature.

I love Grease as well. Your list is really impressing me thus far.

Most musicals bore me, but.......well.....Grease is the word!

Ratatouille

Directed by Brad Bird

This movie is an amazing story of love, friendship, and the ability for anyone to change. I do not want to force a "review" of this movie, as I seemingly have a couple of my picks. I am not a critic, I just enjoy movies! That being said, this film touched my heart. Remy, who is perfectly voiced by Patton, resembles my childhood a tad, an outsider from his own family, so to speak, and finds it difficult to follow his dreams at first. The moment I knew this was going to be one of my favorite Pixar films, if not films in general, is early in the film, when he is trying to explain the senses to his brother, who is eating trash and loving it. The others did not understand Remy, and I was tough to understand at times, also, as a child, seemingly speaking to brick walls. Sorry for the rant! Either way, if you have not seen this, let me know so I can personally come to your location with a copy!

Well......maybe not

Perfect movie for family and a very fun adventure.

Yeah. I got curious on this last one so I am watching it tonight.
I see you gave it a 3.5/5, I would probably give it a 4/5. It is just good to see fresh original concepts introduced to the found footage genre. Glad it was watchable for you!

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Directed by Robert Zemeckis

The epitome of cartoon/live action hybrids in my opinion. Loveable characters, a sexy Jessica Rabbit, and Bob Hoskins! Christopher Lloyd's character was one of the more disturbed villains of my youth in this film. He despised 'toons so much and you felt that. The story was easy enough to keep up with, fine pace, and, having watched this just last week, it ages really well in my opinion. A true classic, one I will never lose love for, and has been known to stay in front of my dvd must watch stacks for years now! If I ever get bored, this is one of the ones I will pop in first.

Oh yeah......I LOVE THE CAR!

Big thumbs up for both of these choices.

Ratatouille is my favorite animated film. Such a fun story and the rats are adorable. Who Framed Roger Rabbit was a favorite of mine as a child, and now when I watch it as an adult I still love it but in a much different way (much of the movies humor went way over my head when I was little). Excellent choices.

Pixar is where it's at! And Roger Rabbit is just an amazingly fun time every time. Pure nostalgia.