What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Just put together THIS photo of a set we did at work.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The People's Republic of Clogher
Getting ready for work I have quit one of my jobs I am an old fart now it is time to slow down so, I will only be working 3 days a week from next week it has been hard to leave a lot of my clients have cried which has been nice but sad
Two extra days to mess around with though, eh hon?

My mum turns 65 in a few months and she's decided to work on. There's no mandatory retirement age any more and she'd be bored sitting round the house, although knowing her she'll work one month past 65 then hand in her notice.

Two extra days to mess around with though, eh hon?

My mum turns 65 in a few months and she's decided to work on. There's no mandatory retirement age any more and she'd be bored sitting round the house, although knowing her she'll work one month past 65 then hand in her notice.
It's a problem here in Australia, as the super has gone down the toilet for about 2 years and people have to work until their nearly 70. Other countries in Europe it's about 55 to 60. In Australia it's 60-5. My old man he's 78 though he occasionally does tendering with Units and so forth. My Old Lady was good as short hand and my father leased a burger joint for about 3 years. Was that successful? F no

About 2 hours I returned from this Pub I haven't frequented lately because I was to involved this some hard guys, who years ago were hard as**s and they turn the corner. The Oldest fella who served 15 years in jail for something I can't repeat. He said to me "**** I realise what you are, but you can't do that anymore" I said "I don't come out to hassle people but I am what I am" He discussed it with me and what he and a Priest said - one more full hit you're dead.

So know I go to this Pub which is sorter family friendly and I play pool there. The older gentleman had his son and I suck the black ball so they had the table. His son (about 13) was pretty good. I went outside and watched the terrible weather in Queensland - it's pretty bad at the moment. I returned and he wanted another game -the Father. I think his son liked pool, but I'm not sure -though think he does, as he followwed every shot.

Then when I beat the Father and son I played this guy, who years ago was hard...I reckon anyone. As he knew about my tattoos, even though my mate inked it. Most people think it's Pamala Anderson tattoo, though it's nowhere near it. It you the arm band when *** **** *******.

I lost my my train of thought, that's pretty usual really This guy broke his hand and he could use his left arm and he was really good. Unbelievable really. We have 3 games and won all, but the 2nd game it went to the black ball. What the hell!!

It's hard to imagine most of the people in my family retiring then, either. If any of them do, they'll probably end up pursuing some hobby as if it were an occupation. I know I feel useless with too much time off, even when I use it for something fairly productive.

But, as you say, might be interesting to see how normally active people feel about work when they know they can quit at any moment.

I know I feel useless with too much time off, even when I use it for something fairly productive.
Thats a good reason to other things than just work

At the moment I'm watching the hurling rain and hearing full on wind gusts.

I went out for and hour on the roads and there is no one the them. It's a public holiday and if it's sunny. Most people would be in their cars travelling to the beach or theme parks.

At the moment no power. Half of the neighbourhood is blacked out. I hear a lot sirens.

Where I am, it have to be a tsunami for that. People around Brisbane near the Rivers, hopefully they'll be alright.

Need to finish first watch of The Expendables today.

I also need to find things as filler for idle time, and as Yoda suggested, to me it might very well still feel unproductive.

I have tomorrow off, even though I have to an assignment but that only an hour and I can do that on the internet for medical references.

So I did TAFE for 3 days and this afternoon I trained in the boxing gym without gloves because it helps your clean hitting, otherwise you damage your hands.

So, I had 3 JD's and coke, so far and I'm still pumping for avigation.