Most bizarre movie

Tools    

Originally Posted by Zzat
It Stares!!! With Those Ugly Eyes!!! Make It Stop!!!
Your's pops..make that stop!!

CLock work Orange

Some movie that Andy Warhol did that is just footage of a newyork side walk for like 18hours

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?
Anyone seen Altered States (1980). It's pretty ****ed up; but really cool. Requiem for a Dream is cool, too.

What do you guys suggest, reading A Clockwork Orange or watching it first? I assume reading it first, or would it be better to watch it and then fill in the gaps with the book?

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
A few days ago I would have been torn between Gozu or Visitor Q for the most bizarre movie I had seen but now it's a hands down.....

Black Moon (1975)

Picture a post-apocolyptic, war-in-progress, war-torn country-any country will do for the purpose of decribing this movie. In your wildest imagination, picture animals that can speak, imp-like nude children running across the countryside chasing pigs, and unicorns actually do exist. I gave up trying to decide why a large rodent should have the ability to speak.
An old lady every one thinks she is going mad and only two women/girls can make her calm by breastfeeding her. Need I say more?

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Liquid Sky is bizarre and fantastic. One of my all-time favorite cult films. It's the story of a punk model. An alien lands on her balcony looking for food and finds it in very unexpected places. Killer midnight film.

Arizona Dream - you watch this movie,everything seems alright,characters seem normal and you even get drawn into the story which makes perfect sense and is logical but in the end when the end credits start you have no idea what you just saw.

This is definitely the weirdest movie I've seen but in a good way.It would be fun to see it again,maybe I would enjoy it this time.

Even the movie poster is wtf.

All movies from the Japanese Shion Sono are pretty bizarre (
Suicide Club, Strange Circus, Love Exposure, Cold Fish, Guilty of Romance and Himizu)
Other worthy directors with taste for bizarre are:
- Takashi Miike (Visitor Q, Ichi the Killer, etc.)
- David Lynch (Mulholand Drive, Eraserhead, Lost Highway, Blue Velvet, etc)
- Hiroshi Teshigahara (Woman in the Dunes, the Face of another, Pitfall)
- Alejandro Jodorowsky (El Topo, Santa Sangre, the Holy Mountain)
- Shinya Tsukamoto (Tetsuo I and II, a Snake of June, Kotoko)
- Dusan Makavejev (W.R. Mysteries of the Organism, Sweet Movie, Innocence Unprotected, Man is Not a Bird, Love Affair)
- Peter Greenaway (the Cook the Thief his Wife and her Lover, the Pillow Book, Prospero's Books, The Baby of Macon)
- Terry Gilliam (Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas).

I am surprised no one said Donnie Darko...it still to this day the ONLY movie I dont get.

Watched The Machinist yesterday.

Movie was very strange, and I was also disturbed by unhealthily skinny Christian Bale looked for the role.

The Unknown. An old silent flick with Lon Chaney and a young Joan Crawford before she got ugly. Strange movie. It was directed by Tod Browning who also did another unusual bizarre movie, Freaks.