A Seperation (Nominated for Oscar) what do you think of it?

Tools    

I was wondering if anyone here has watched this movie

imdb.com/title/tt1832382/

I'd like to know yr ideas about it ?

Haven't seen this movie yet but it has received wonderfull reviews and is the front Runner to win Best Foreign Film Oscar.
It's about a family in Iran, in turmoil. The wife wants to leave Iran but the husband insists on staying and taking care of his aging father.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
I think this film goes to show that foreign films are often vastly superior than Hollywood films (but who doesn't know that already). The film itself is incredible in every sense. The direction, the acting, and especially the script (it was nominated for Best Original Screenplay). Definitely a must see.

yep.
I've watched this masterpiece several times, both on screen 'n home...

and I really think it deserves Oscar award, but I've heard a lot that the movie has won lots of awards for political reasons which I can't accept

and I was wondering if you really think that this movie deserved all these admiration, awards and triumphs?

yep.
I've watched this masterpiece several times, both on screen 'n home...

and I really think it deserves Oscar award, but I've heard a lot that the movie has won lots of awards for political reasons which I can't accept

and I was wondering if you really think that this movie deserved all these admiration, awards and triumphs?

I love this movie