MoFo Fantasy Football 2012 - DRAFT DATE AND TIME!

Tools    

"Anyone in bold above hasn't comment on draft time yet (some aren't sure they can make it, but at least know what time it is and are fine with it)."

I'm pretty sure you're fine with the draft time, but I'm being super literal and marking any one who hasn't explicitly confirmed it (unless I missed it, of course).

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
That weekend is my birthday weekend, so the only concern i have is whether i will be recovered sufficiently to focus my eyeballs, and have enough motor function to click a mouse.

If the Audio thinga-majiggy is on, kindly post the instructions as to how to access as well, so i can get it good to go well in advance.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I saw that we added an IR spot. Does this mean we are doing a keeper league? With IR I believe only season ending injuries are eligible to go on it.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I wish they would give us a spot for injured players who will be out for a couple of weeks though. For example, when you have a mid-range player who will be solid when he comes back but he doesn't seem that great to hang onto for half a season.

I wish they would give us a spot for injured players who will be out for a couple of weeks though. For example, when you have a mid-range player who will be solid when he comes back but he doesn't seem that great to hang onto for half a season.

im confused. which is it, out for 2 weeks or half the season.

Can't be both.

The World's Smallest Violin
I'm good with the draft time. I've got another one later that same day. GO SPORTS!!!

And just preemptively, is the next week (August 26th) at the same time good, if it turns out it'll actually allow Mike/LT/Dusty to make it, too?

Works for me. Although, I already wrote the first time on my calendar. Now I may have to change that. Talk about a MAJOR inconvenience.

And just preemptively, is the next week (August 26th) at the same time good, if it turns out it'll actually allow Mike/LT/Dusty to make it, too?
Oy oy oy! I made the PPR Jungle draft time on the 26th to not clash with the MoFo league. If this date is firm then Ill need to change the Jungle draft date back to the 19th.

You could go later. Or even later in the same day. Anyway, this is all tentative; assume the 19th until we know otherwise. It just sounds like there's a chance that moving it back a week would allow three more owners to participate, and that's a no-brainer, if all three are positive it would allow them to be there.

yeah but if mike is there for the draft, what excuse will have for fielding a turd sandwich each week?

i mean the gripen about auto-draft is tradition.

Okay, here's the deal: if we move the draft back a week, to the 26th, it'll make things way easier on Dusty, Mike, and LT. That's a fourth of our league, so I think that's well worth doing.

But we have a choice: there aren't that many time slots available on the 26th, now that we're so much closer to it. The latest time is 12:45 PM, and for West Coasters that's 9:45 AM on a weekend morning.

So it's either that, or something in the afternoon as normal, but on Saturday the 25th. What do you guys prefer? Is either an absolute no-go for anyone? Please check-in ASAP, before more times fill up!

In the Beginning...
Changed the Flex to include TEs. Can't imagine any one objecting, but let me know if any of you don't dig it.
Seems appropriate, given the recent trend toward using more TE formations. I like it.

I think I'm the only West coaster aren't I? I'd be more than happy to do the draft at 9:45AM.

EDIT: Forgot Fiscal. Knowing he's a military sort though, I reckon he'd be up early too, like I am most days.