Best Soundtrack, Best score

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Forrest Gump has an incredible soundtrack!

And I loved the score in Ravenous. It fit the movie so perfectly.

I would like to say that the greatest ever film sound track has to be The Sound Track to the Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles i was like 6 when i got that on vinyl it was great best sound track ive ever listened to.

Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels is such an awesome soundtrack and is used so well. I agree with the commendations of Magnolia's use of soundtrack as well as Star Wars. Others: Mark Knopfler's score of The Princess Bride, Braveheart, Anything Danny Elfman (Esp. Pee Wee) Nigthmare Before Christmas, City of Lost Children, The Big Lebowski (CCR Makes the man) The Conversation, and Mystery Train (Blue Moon!)

ennio morricone's once upon a time in the west is dope
and anything that benard herrmenn did and also martin scorsese use of music to the images that he's shows on screen
________
Roll a joint

Talk me please how name of songs from the movie "BLADE" (part 1). This song singing two japanese girls in the night japan club. This song pleasant me VERY-VERY. THANK YOU!

Talk me please how name of songs from the movie "BLADE" (part 1). This song singing two japanese girls in the night japan club. This song pleasant me VERY-VERY. THANK YOU!

Monkeypunch is right…. It was totally unnecessary to ask the same question 14 times in various other threads. Your duplicate posts have been deleted. It is extremely annoying to other members to click on 'New Posts' only to find the same question over and over again… and due to that annoyance, many of the members who know the answer to your question, just might keep that information to themselves…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

best soundtrack: The Royal Tenenbaums
best score: Gosford Park, by Patrick Doyle
Oh my goodness do I love Patrick Doyle.

Lots of great movie music its hard to point out the best, but i have to pick Braveheart, Gladiator & Jackie Brown !!!

Best soundtrack excluding musicals: Pretty in Pink; Footloose and Flashdance.
Best score: Dr Zhivago, Spartacus, A Streetcar Named Desire, and pretty much all of Alex North's stuff.

The Last of the Mohicans
Blood Diamond
and almost everything by Hans Zimmer

Forrest Gump and American Graffiti are great oldies soundtracks. Any of Ennio Morricones scores, especially The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. I also love the Kill Bill soundtracks, a great mix of Western and Eastern music.

Aha.....The Best movie Soundtrack vs. The Best movie Musical Score!

West Side Story, for me, is the tops regarding both of these categories!

The soundtrack and score to The Princess Bride was magical. If ever i need cheering up, i put it on and all my worries disappear

Right off the top of my head I knew that "Donnie Darko", "The Breakfast Club", "Kill Bill", and "The Man with No Name" Trilogy.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
The score for Spiderman 3 was awesome...even if some people didn't like the movie. Also Superman...John Williams is an amazing man to come up with so many scores, Superman is but one.