Round 3 Tarantio best film

Tools    

Round 2 results
Grindhouse- 0. Pulp Fiction-5
Kill Bill volume 1- 4. Inglorious Basterds-4

as it is a tie I choose the winner: Kill Bill Volume 1 (let the hate begin)

Ok so final round voting ends in 24 hours
Kill Bill volume 1. Vs. Pulp Fiction

Also I will be doing this for seven more directors and then put all the winning films up against each other
(Next director: Polanski)

Kill Bill volume 1. Vs. Pulp Fiction

Easy. I would still rather have Inglourious Basterds in this than Kill Bill, but Pulp Fiction is by far Tarantino's best film.

I refuse to partake because Inglourious Basterds is his best film. You are all a bunch of cotton-headed ninny muggins'. Let my rant begin:

IB is Tarantino's finest film because it's his love letter to cinema. Not only is it informed by decades of film that has come before it, but film is literally used to destroy the man most consider to be one of humanities trues evils. Knowing all we know about Tarantino and how much he loves cinema, it is safe to say that the message of IB is that "film can conquer all". By voting the film down you've all not only gone against the very thing that Tarantino's entire career has been leading up to, but you're voting against the very reason we love him.

Now, I'm going over to the corner of the playground to play by myself.

EDIT: Oh, I'm also sitting the next one out. I've not much love for Polanski, I've not seen many of his films, and I have a very difficult time divorcing myself from my personal opinions on him. My 2 cents.

Kill Bill Volume 1. Vs. Pulp Fiction

Kill Bill 1 was his last good film, but it's not near the calibre of the previous three. Pulp Fiction.

Kill Bill 1 was his last good film, but it's not near the calibre of the previous three. Pulp Fiction.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Kill Bill Vol. 1 vs Pulp Fiction

Kill Bill 1 is one of my least-favorites. Pulp Fiction is my favorite of all his films by quite a bit. Easy choice.

Between Kill Bill 1 and Inglorious Basterds I would have gone with the latter.

It's between Pulp Fiction and Inglourious Basterds for me. Jackie Brown does get better with age though.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I really think that if you're going to do these tournaments, you need to have more than 24 hours for voting to allow people to join in.