The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I like the white undershirt on him because it has that long-john texture to it. My problem with his outfit is the sweater-blazer thing. I think it makes him look like an old man in his 60's. I would have gone with something more like this:

Something that looks like it's more part of a dressy suit, or just go completely without this and wear the plaid shirt and the white undershirt.
Haha, I don't own any blazers, I can't get a good shilouette like Gosling, he has a much better body type for that sort of thing. I have a nice fitting suit that I like to wear often, I think the slim tailoring on the pants and jacket done at the same time make it work I'd like to find a blazer/coat to get fitted with some denim pants, though. As for the sweater, I like the style, I also wear a lot of the thin v neck cardigan type overshirts.

You ready? You look ready.

I like the lighting in my room, figured I'd share, but my good camera has a dead battery and I haven't charged it up yet. XD
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I like the lighting in my room, figured I'd share, but my good camera has a dead battery and I haven't charged it up yet. XD
McClane, that has to be one of the gayest poses of all time. Only Sergio Martinez can pull stuff like this off.

I'm almost glad I can't afford to go watch one of his fights ringside. He'd snatch my girl without breaking a sweat.

That being said, bring on some pics of the girls you work with. A man always looks better in the company of some women. Or so I tell myself

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

mom and me at this year's christmas party. like the semi-matching dresses? yeah, we're lame like that.

it was fun, but i kinda regret that i drank too much, but i was really pressured about it by none other than the VP of the company, who kept following me around all night and being generally creepy.

and i don't feel that well today. i don't think my body has yet decided to be sick or not...

You ready? You look ready.
McClane, that has to be one of the gayest poses of all time. Only Sergio Martinez can pull stuff like this off.
How in the hell is a pose gay? That makes no sense. Does that pose like other poses? I don't know. I don't ask it such questions.

I get the feeling you'd be happiest in pair #2, even though I've been sitting here thinking it's the worst pair. When you're wearing #1 and #3, you're not looking straight at the camera, but you do when you're wearing #2 -- that's kinda telling, I think. That may mean you'd be the most comfortable in them, even if you're not totally sure about it now.

I think #1 is very simple but masculine and hot. #3 is spunky, but spunky in a more feminine way (the rounded bottoms with the lighter streaks in them). #2, however, is spunky in a more masculine way. For awhile (I've taken my time with this because you're quite hot in these pics, if I may say so) I thought pair #2 looked childish, but on second thought, it also looks like the reverse -- distinguished, bold, sophisticated, older gentleman. It is the bravest pair you could pick and I think you're ready to wear them considering your body language -- it is the most different in that pic than in the other two pics, which makes me think it's the right one for you.

Plus, the clearness at the bottom will give you a sort of half-glasses illusion, meaning they won't be so overwhelming -- almost a "not wearing glasses" look, you could say.

Plus, your wife is in pic #2 and I'd take that as a good sign.