The "Lists Are Fun" Top 200 Films

Tools    

I gave the films points based on their rankings on the lists and came up with a Top 200. I chose lists selected by critics, such as the AFI 100 Years, 100 Movies lists, and fan-voted lists, including the MoFo Lists. I saw personal favorites fall by the wayside and saw movies I consider complete junk settle comfortably into list. Anyway, I thought I'd share my results with you

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Amadeus is a masterpiece. Crash was good, but I really need to rewatch it.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
We have a lot of movies that we like in common. I did a top 100 last year and am thinking about doing a revised version soon since I've seen so many movies since then, though I'll probably wait off for a bit more as well.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
City Of God is a masterpiece and more than deserving of a higher placement.

186. THE BICYCLE THIEF (1948, Vittorio De Sica)
Definetely a movie to be in the top 100 of all times!

81. CITY OF GOD (2002, Fernando Meirelles, Katia Lund)
This movie ranked 4th in a poll of the best 100 Ibero-American movies of all times. The poll was organised by Noticine.com in 2008, more than 500 critics and movie fans from around the world voted.

Highly recommended. It is entertaining and at the same time a good depiction of Rio’s cruel reality.

Insert something remotely witty here.
Great list, so far! I can't wait for the rest of it!

I'm expecting a little more Bruce Campbell.

We have a lot of movies that we like in common. I did a top 100 last year and am thinking about doing a revised version soon since I've seen so many movies since then, though I'll probably wait off for a bit more as well.
To clarify, this is not my personal film list. I haven't even seen a lot of these movies. This is a list compiled from other published lists and scored and ranked. This is just a fun project. I am still struggling with my personal Top 100, and it will be vastly different from this list when I finally complete it.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
The Notebook and Pride + Prejudice being on there and so high are a little surprising. Surprised you found enough lists that featured them to make it in the top 80