What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

going to bed soon... been a tiring day off. Jules had her 4 mth old shots (yupp she is 4 mths old today) today and has been a mommie's cuddle baby all night. i DO hope she sleeps all night.

Em' - you are a great mother - Jules is a lucky child. best of luck with sleep

I'm actually really depressed, can't sleep and overwhelmed.... this weekend was chaotic to say the least. I love Halloween, but this one was kinda difficult My cousins daughter was killed by a drunk driver, then tonight another family member passed he was my age which is really getting to me. My vehicle broke down on th side of the road by the highway... its still there, think its my alternator and my son's daycare is in the country so idk what I am going to do to get to class in the morning... my eyes are dry from crying all day and I can't seem to remember the last time I felt this sad, and lastly I haven't finished my homework... I can't even concentrate on it in the least.
I haven't had much time to be here and don't think I'll have much time at all this week. just feeling alone and unable to sleep. lol I have to be awake in just over 4hrs...
It's always hard to lose loved ones... but it makes it doubly hard when it's to something senseless.... hugs...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Wasted part of the day getting my Internet to work. I fix customer's problems like this all day, but I cannot get my own to work. It wound up being the sales rep associated the wrong modem to my account leaving me dead in the water to troubleshoot it myself. I actually mentioned this to tech support: "Is the right modem on the account?" He said, "why wouldn't it be?" and moved on. Funny thing is it started working when I was on the phone with him, but then stopped again after I hung up of course. I have been changing cables, routers, etc... knowing it was not me in the back of my mind, but did it anyway. I know when I do tech support I hate talking to someone in the field because they try and tell me my job - so I try to not do the same. Well after 4 calls and a fee charged to my credit card for early cancellation (they had to cancel and recreate my account to get it right so they dinged me for the old account), and it still not working I called and told them how to fix my Internet. I felt bad doing it and I am not usually an egotistical person, but crap! I am going to send them a bill and see if they pay it . Oh they gave me a $5 credit for all the trouble yippee . At least it is going now and I can get back to work.

On a side note: Does anyone know if the word internet should be capitialized with first letter, all letters or no letters? Back in school (many moons ago) in tech classes we were supposed to capitialze all letters. Just curious.

On a side note: Does anyone know if the word internet should be capitialized with first letter, all letters or no letters? Back in school (many moons ago) in tech classes we were supposed to capitialze all letters. Just curious.
That would explain why spell check forever capitalizes all of them.

umm, hello fire hazard.

Haha -- done!!!!!:

Sorry it is the little things that make me feel like i have accomplished something. Sorry for lousy pics - they are boring anyway.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	cords2.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	6913  

I am very tired right now so I am listening to:

BUT please excuse me if E.I. is not talking to another guy? I mean thats cool if it was true - but damn I think the guy likes himself more than anyone else. I like the beat though. I like it baby!!

You certainly have accomplished something there

Shopping on Amazon.... one of those analysis people on the Today Show said this morning not to buy anything unless you needed it... well... I don't really need what I'm buying... but I want it and considering I'm the one who worked to pay for it... yeah.

Shopping on Amazon.... one of those analysis people on the Today Show said this morning not to buy anything unless you needed it... well... I don't really need what I'm buying... but I want it and considering I'm the one who worked to pay for it... yeah.

Plus I am sure you deserve to treat yourself.

Welcome to the human race...
Been a while since I've written in this thread, but what I'm doing hasn't changed much - it's another assignment.

Just bought a violin on impulse, we'll see how this goes

Thats cool, I played the trombone and the violin , made first chair with the T'bone, but violin was not so good - weird becaused I liked playing it more.