What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

painting, listening to Coast to Coast, reading.

typing this message, to say that I am listening to Coast to Coast AM

Trying to decide if I should watch a movie, read a book, or eat some frosting.

The People's Republic of Clogher
So a quick sweep of this place
I've got visions of you walking around with a beeping electronic gizmo on the hunt for bugs.

Me? I'm a-relapsin'.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Drinking coffee and watching Mr Tumble on the tv

I'm thinking of hiring a cleaner, but I'll need to go about this properly.

1. Work out how much I'm willing to pay them.
2. Put an advert in the local paper.
3. Interview all the candidates.
4. Pick the one with the best legs.

Simples.

In that Order Tac'

Right now I am taking a quick break from trying to fix a computer that is ticking me off. I have finally got everything setup to be able work out of my house on a full time basis now. Only problem now, the rest of the house looks like a cyclone hit it twice.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'm thinking of hiring a cleaner, but I'll need to go about this properly.

1. Work out how much I'm willing to pay them.
2. Put an advert in the local paper.
3. Interview all the candidates.
4. Pick the one with the best legs.

Simples.
my wife has a cleaning business. besides the great legs, she finds being fully bonded and insured is kinda important.

my wife has a cleaning business. besides the great legs, she finds being fully bonded and insured is kinda important.

Excuse my ignorance (look at me getting polite in my dotage ) but is being bonded something to do with waterproofing? Like Araldite or something? It's really only a bit of hoovering and dusting I need doing.

Is the insurance something to do with harrassment lawsuits? I'm very mindful of that and will in no way let any cleaner harrass me.

Aaaanyway, I'm off to take a shower sitting down. This should be ... interesting...

Excuse my ignorance (look at me getting polite in my dotage ) but is being bonded something to do with waterproofing? Like Araldite or something?

I am pretty sure that a "bonded" lady is one that has had sex with James Bond.

Ohhh - details - not of the hangover but before
Let's just call it Irish Birthday Party Gone Wild...

Hope you feel better soon.
Thank you... there for a while I thought I was dying, but I'm still here... and, once again, swearing never to do that again...