What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Thx
"Only 4 quatloos left on the THX account..."
Can we post these?

I wonder, in the rules here it said that it was not right to post artistry that is uncomensated to the artist...

And I believe in that whole-heartedly!

I can not imagine that all these vids and music are compensated, does anyone know this for sure?

There is a clause for "public" performance...

Anyway, Jethro Tull, Steely Dan and the Beatles and way too many others, way too numerous to post... it would overwhelm the site in a tsunami... and ohhh just lather it up...

We allowed to post music vids folks?

Thx

The Matrix / Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Mashup

&feature=player_embedded

Semper Fooey
Can we post these?

I wonder, in the rules here it said that it was not right to post artistry that is uncomensated to the artist...

And I believe in that whole-heartedly!

I can not imagine that all these vids and music are compensated, does anyone know this for sure?

There is a clause for "public" performance...

Anyway, Jethro Tull, Steely Dan and the Beatles and way too many others, way too numerous to post... it would overwhelm the site in a tsunami... and ohhh just lather it up...

We allowed to post music vids folks?

Thx
If it's on youtube, I think it's okay.

This cracks me up! This woman giving the news FAINTS and brings down a big set piece with her while the other newscasters DO NOTHING!

Thx
"Only 4 quatloos left on the THX account..."
If it's on youtube, I think it's okay.
Thanks Will!.

Here's my fave...

What???

Thx

Semper Fooey
That guy is a nut, not by what he says , which was basically nothing, but by the way he acted.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
this is funnier/sadder if you have seen

me myself and irene.

this has gotta be scripted..riight?

there's a frog in my snake oil
Hawk recreates Star Wars Episode VI!

&start=104