What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

I just started on Dexter Season 4 and I am so hooked. I'm also reading the books. I may have to look into how much it would be to add Showtime so I can watch new episodes when they air instead of waiting for the DVD.

The last DVD I watched is Drag me to hell, a funny horror movie whom I recommend!

Enjoy!

Always Falls For Jedi Mind Trick
Willow.

Watched it w/my kids. They'd never seen it before and were absolutely RIVETED and cracking up constantly. Ahhhhh, it's a satisfying feeling when a classic from my childhood trumps the assembly line crap that's churned out of the studio these days.

(Did you all realize Warwick Davis was only 18 when that movie was made?? And that Val Kilmer and Joanne Whalley (Princess Sorsha) got married after making that film??)

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Visual Acoustics: The Modernism of Julius Shulman (2008)

His famous "Case Study house #22" showcased his skill of photographing modern architecture. It was a nice glimpse into a unique era when the rich and famous of L.A. wanted homes that represented works of art.

Just now figured out how to use the rating tags. Damn, Im an idiot.