The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Good luck to you. I hope you achieve all you're dreaming of
Thank You

er... is that a compliment ? LOL

Ahhh Actors the ugly step child of entertainment business LOL :P
I wouldn't go that far. I just have way more experience with fashion shoots and pageants. At the age I am now and younger they didn't look much at the height being a big thing, but now as I am starting to mature into a more adult looking woman they notice and they take the height more seriously.

Thank You

I wouldn't go that far. I just have way more experience with fashion shoots and pageants. At the age I am now and younger they didn't look much at the height being a big thing, but now as I am starting to mature into a more adult looking woman they notice and they take the height more seriously.
Kate Moss

Thanks Maxine Someone at the party had lightening bolt shades, but I couldnt get my hands on them
that's probably because I snuck them out without you knowing it. LOL!!!

I am a bit short. Only 5'4" so that is why I am going the acting route.
Have you seen Me, Myself, and Irene? The part where they talk about why she wasn't cut out to be a model?

Have you seen Me, Myself, and Irene? The part where they talk about why she wasn't cut out to be a model?
No, haven't seen that movie. I will have to check it out.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
No, haven't seen that movie. I will have to check it out.
You have to see Me, Myself, and Irene its a very funny film

...and here I am thinking Em posted pics of her tiny lil bundle o' joy... waiting....waiting...... WE WANT PICS EM!!!
She's posted pictures of the baby in two different threads.

I think we've seen just about every MoFo. We'll need to make a list of those who haven't posted anything. For harassment purposes, of course.

well, what can i say? I didnt go back pages and pages woman!

of course. I have laundry list of mofos that havent posted a picture that *I* have seen. nobody takes me seriously anymore.

well, what can i say? I didnt go back pages and pages woman!
Not this thread, silly. Two separate threads about the baby. I mean really . . .

of course. I have laundry list of mofos that havent posted a picture that *I* have seen. nobody takes me seriously anymore.
You mean that you haven't seen? We got rufnek to cough one up, though.

I figured that it was time to finally reveal myself, and what better way to do it than have a picture of me and a cattle.
Nice picture. Gotta love those horns you got. Wow amazing. Oh s*** that is the Cattle. No really you are a hottie and have a wonderful smile.

You've heard of Red Bull? That's a Dead Bull.
You know what up until your post I thought the bull was alive, but looking further into the picture I notice rauldc is in a museum. What kind of museum would allow a live bull to roam around in it. Boy did I just have a blonde moment and my hair is only dirty blonde.