What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Wall-E, on Blu-ray. I broke up with my ex, however... who owned the Blu-ray player. I seriously bawled when I sold it to him. I love that movie so much.

I don't really need to explain why.
No, you most certainly do not.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Where the Wild Things Are

The Private Lives of Pippa Lee
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Zombieland on blu-ray

Of course the zombie slaying mess with your head fun

All upgrades. The Wanderers is the Australian release.

Love the Avatar. I have a coat just like that. Kaufman made one of the best film off all time in The Right Stuff highly recommend if you haven't already seen it. All great choices.

Soroity row
Surrogates
Have you seen Surrogates, was it a blind buy. I thought it was muddled at best better then it's studio counter part Gamer by a hair. If you have seen it what did you like about it.

I just bought Broken Arrow, Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark and the Original The Day the Earth Stood Still

I'm a little behind on buying DVDs... but I think the last one was The Curious Case of Benjamin Button...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

[quote=L .B . Jeffries;606184]Have you seen Surrogates, was it a blind buy. I thought it was muddled at best better then it's studio counter part Gamer by a hair. If you have seen it what did you like about it.

Won it at local video store, havent watched it yet

Won it at local video store, havent watched it yet
It's worth a gander, I guess! and you got it free so no harm done. There's really no plot to begin with and when they are force to move the story along rather than telling a story they put more and more Exposition in instead. Also there's blantant scenes that go against the characters and there motivations. Further more some of the action sequences look throwen together in the last minute. As I said still better Then Gamer but not by much