What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
The Robinsons make Japan!

Semper Fooey
That's why that show sucked ever since Siskel died. Those guys didn't like each other and you could tell, even when they were pretending to be nice to each other. We didn't watch that show because they were such great critics and their opinions were so profound. They were the Laurel and Hardy of movie critics and Ebert with that other guy was boring and predictable. Thanks for sharing that.

It's a video that I made about my kitty, Mugwai. It's called Mug Tug Tugger, and here's the link

To go with my last what are you listening to while you're mofoing video:
&feature=related
This makes me like Rhett Miller even more... And there's a part 2, but I thought I'd just put the one up...

there's a frog in my snake oil
Better than many a Sci-Fi B-movie...

Drama, violence, giant leaps. And our hero, the buzzing robotic 'horse-fly' thing.

(You've gotta wonder why they don't actually use a big dog instead tho )