I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

I Am Registered And So Can You!
Just in case you weren't sure...I do.
It's mutual.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Oh I love this thread, I do I do, but not as much as I love Unregistered.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Oh my God I have been outsarcasmed!

^Yes it is always a bit of a shock when you realize that someone else has had the last word.

But I guess it doesn't really matter. Because I get to wake up to Mischievous every morning, and I get to go to bed with Mischievous every night. I love eating breakfast with Mischievous, I love watching Mischievous get ready for work. But most of all...now don't get jealous everyone, I love being the one to wrap Mischievous in a towel after showering (and yes, Mischievous is smooth) . This may sound wrong, but you know what, I don't care: I love you Mischievous.

At first, I felt moved by such an open display of affection. Now, after reading, I feel dirty and used. Feels pretty good.

Originally Posted by Blue Lou
Now, after reading, I feel dirty and used. Feels pretty good.
I'm glad. I know how that is.

hey

(Looks Scared)

is this about The Actor who had that Nickname

some customers may get their dicks ripped off
Of course I'll marry you. I've secretly been hoping you would ask ever since i joined this forum. It's like a dream come true

Thank you for your shouting for love. I do not how many of my other friends have been favored by you. Anyway, I have enjoyed the funny experience and I shall respect you as one of my friends

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love dionysius.

dionysius is just to die for and I can't live another day without dionysius. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

dionysius, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

dionysius, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, dionysius, now and forever.

I hate to tell you this, NO i can't marry you, mr Alex delarge.
Because
1. you have a dick the same as I
2. i'm not a big fan of beethoven
3. i'm from southeast asia... damn.... now you hate me.

WTF is going on