What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I wanted to just post the original version, but youtube deleted the sound, so how about this? Believe it or not, the original version of this was one of the first songs I remember hearing when I first started driving (Summer, 1971).

"After the Gold Rush" (live) by Neil Young [the clip is from A-Haunting We Will Go (1942)]
&feature=related

"After the Gold Rush" (live) by Thom Yorke (who else could do it justice?)

The People's Republic of Clogher
I wanted to just post the original version, but youtube deleted the sound, so how about this? Believe it or not, the original version of this was one of the first songs I remember hearing when I first started driving (Summer, 1971)
I saw Neil Young around the time of that live version (the Harvest Moon tour backed by Booker T and most of the MGs). I'm a bit hazy as to whether he actually did After the Gold Rush (there was a clear plastic bag filled with what looked like young compost that we liberated from a guy in return for some sunblock involved - it was open air) but that's always been one of my favourite Young songs.

The La's - There She Goes

Timeless.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Wherever I may roam - Metallica \m/

Nothing Else Matters - Metallica S & M Version \m/

Lou Reed - Romeo Had Juliet

Yikes, Lou's looking a bit rough these days...

Still, in my 'umble (that's a laugh ) opinion New York is one of the greatest albums ever made, up with and possibly better than Berlin, Transformer and Coney Island Baby. Can't find a decent version on You Tube which has a lot to do with old Lou's, how shall we say, idiosyncratic live style.

This one's a wee bit better.

Sacred Spirit

Lay-O-Lay Ale Loya

Yeha-Hoha

Robbie Robertson

Ghost Dance

Sarah McLachlan & Robbie Robertson

World On Fire

I think I might be getting extremely homesick...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Cage the Elephant; Aint no Rest for the Wicked

Nice find with that Thom Yorke song, Mark.

I'm listening to Jigsaw Falling Into Place by Radiohead.

I got woken up this morning by Into The Mystic playing on the radio - glorious!

Unfortunately, George Ivan has been a bit of a grumpy bollocks and has had most of his performances pulled from YouTube which aren't in his official section so actually playing it here is a no-no. Here's Summertime In England instead, which, because I'm hopelessly obtuse, probably everyone who's not a hardcore Van fan will hate.

'That's life', as they say in France.