I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

There's no excuse for you.

You know, I too love Mary Loquacious. Love her to bits.

Well you know that I love Mary-Lo.

But that's not the point. We're talking about as a collective of people we collectively love....

Unregistered!!

The utter silliness...

What? Why are you saying you love me? I'm not gay... I'm not gay, I tell you!!

I am weary of this sport... I cannot find any joy in it like I used too. I feel like a buffoon, a smelly, stupid bufoon, with nothing to do but fall for the tricks of the knowledgable minds of MoFo. I sware that when I know, I will use it wisely. And when I know, I will be a MoFo member. But in the meantime, I'll still be that really stupid buffoon.

Beware the Moon
This thread just keeps getting wilder.......Just how many of us are called Logan here anyway?

I like to watch...
You're no more a buffoon Gracie than any of the other buffoons that seem to be prowling around this site. Tee Hee...let's **** with the minds of the newcomers for a while...until hopefully they get wise and say "And exactly what movie are we talking about here??". It's all become a bit of a yawn but I'll play along even though I suspect some here may need a small holiday from their computer screens...maybe...just a thought...

A novel adaptation.
oh

May I ask why I have got a marriage proposal from a bloke? Not that I'm not flattered but unfortunately I don't putt from the rough.

Now With Moveable Parts
Hee Hee...poor saps.

Beware the Moon
The novelty will wear off eventually

Morbida
Damn how did this post get back going again, I know I am loved but we dont have to talk about it all the time do we

crazed out movie freak
You know what I finally get the joke. I am such a moron. Sorry Everyone. I am an idiot for life.

Morbida
You mean it was a joke

"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Morbida
O I am so depressed now

I thought that finaly I was loved...wheres that bridge

crazed out movie freak
Originally posted by XetoxIc
O I am so depressed now

I thought that finaly I was loved...wheres that bridge
between your heart and mind.