What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think this is brilliant!

Here is another

I went through as many posts as I could to avoid duplications. For your viewing pleasure I bring to you: "Chicken Police?"

and "The Two Talking Cats"

*(animals are the best comedians)

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I've held this back for as long as I'm going to. Look at the title, if you don't think you're going to like it, don't bother. BTW, for those who do watch it, Moonwalker was on that Saturday, so 'Hitler' was only a day out.

Someone has probably posted this already, but I think it's too awesome not to share right now...

&feature=player_embedded

You may have to click this ->

To embed, click on the youtube icon in the reply window (between the Quote icon and the Spoilers icon) and copy and paste the video's URL between the BB Code tags that appear.

Like this (without the spaces):

[ YOUTUBE ] Youtube URL Here [ /YOUTUBE ]

that second one makes me cringe