newbie here

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
hi im karen this forum looks amazing so ill probably spend most of my dull life in here but what am i saying....my life will no longer be dull!

Welcome. Check out my signature quote and take a bit hit of movies as often as possible, Baby!

- signed Holden Pike
(default ambassador as I got here first)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Hi Karen. Welcome to Movie Forums. Don't let the overwhelmingly male population bother you...if you're assertive they'll come to respect you in time...but you're likely to see a few of these, unfortunately: It's the virtual equivalent of a cat-call.

Anyhoo, I'm glad to have you here, and I hope you'll stick around.

Now With Moveable Parts
I'm not a male. (Yay! I've been blessed!) Neither is patti or Mary Lo (or thmilin, when she graces us with her presence). That's about all of us, though.
Welcome

- signed Holden Pike
(default ambassador as I got here first)
Emphasis added.

Sades: don't forget 'bout Snoozle and Jozie...she's been here since damn near the beginning.

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh yeah, well...
them too.

"I enjoy being a girl..."

Hey, girl, welcome to MoFo!

yeah actually for the internet this isnt an overwhemly male population at all. i mean theres sades, patti, mary-lo, Ozma, and some others i think
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me