I can't stand this actor/actress

Tools    

One Suit Two Suit Three Suit Four
While I didn't mind him in Pirates, I can't say I'm a Johnny Depp fan, at all.

And Orlando Bloom can go to hell while we are at it.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
They used to be good, but I'd have to say that Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence are two has been actors I just can't stand to watch.

Oh yeah, and I merged this with the other thread, thanks Aniko!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
HUH? Who? What? Is this the same thread or a different one? Has another name to it. I'm confused!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I am thinking there is a similar thread to this, because I can recall you mentioning that and me agreeing.

Another I can't stand is Meg Ryan.

I'm thinking you're right because I know I've said I can't stand both to them somewhere else... but I checked this whole thread and it wasn't here... oh well... I'm too lazy to search for it now...

I'm going to agree with you about Meg Ryan too... only movie I saw her in that I kinda liked was Courage Under Fire... and I'd have to agree with Sedai and whoever else it was that listed Will Farrell... he just annoys me...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Oh yeah, and I merged this with the other thread...
Merg-er [mur-jer] (n) - any combination of two or more threads with like subjects into a single thread.

HUH? Who? What? Is this the same thread or a different one? Has another name to it. I'm confused!
Please see above.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'm thinking you're right because I know I've said I can't stand both to them somewhere else... but I checked this whole thread and it wasn't here... oh well... I'm too lazy to search for it now...
Yeah, this wasn't the thread I was thinking of. Oh well.

I haven't seen Courage Under Fire, but I have not liked one single Meg Ryan movie ever. I am so very glad she wasn't cast as Clarice Starling.

Yeah, this wasn't the thread I was thinking of. Oh well.

I haven't seen Courage Under Fire, but I have not liked one single Meg Ryan movie ever. I am so very glad she wasn't cast as Clarice Starling.
You should check out Courage... it's a lot more serious role than she normally takes on... and she actually does a decent job... Denzel Washington, Matt Damon, and Lou Diamond Phillips are all in it too...

Like a couple of others here, I'm sure I can remember listing a few of these before, but I'm always up for bitching about these idiots.

Satan *whispers aka Whoopi Goldberg*
Nic Cage
Will Ferrell
Adam Sandler
Ben Stiller
Owen Wilson
Sean Bean
David Tennant
Matthew McConaughey
Geoffrey Rush
Woody Harrelson
Jackie Chan (if actor's the word)
Martin Laurance
Bill Paxton
Bill Pullman
Steven Segal
David Caruso
Ian McShane
Jack Black
Steve Coogan (does he count?)
Sean William Scott
Colin Firth
Patrick Bergin
Kevin Kline

I'm sure that, if I took the time, I'd come up with a good few more.

I do like Meg Ryan though.

Welcome to the human race...
I know you don't like the guy, but does it really hurt to spell his name properly?

I feel really weird, because a bunch of people seem to be listing my favorite comedians, especially Iro.
Take the hint...

You should check out Courage... it's a lot more serious role than she normally takes on... and she actually does a decent job... Denzel Washington, Matt Damon, and Lou Diamond Phillips are all in it too...
Not to flame your enjoyment of Courage Under Fire, but just expressing a different take on it: I came out of that film thinking that all of the participants in that film owed a letter of apology to the whole US Army and particularly to women in uniform. It was dumb, dull, and disengaging. Lou Diamond Phillips is too pretty to look menacing as a villan. As for getting the officer-in-command killed, who cares?--it was only Meg Ryan.
I mean, could they have picked anyone less commanding to play the commander of a combat team???

Basically it was just another bad script choice in what seems to becoming a trend for Denzel Washington.

Like a couple of others here, I'm sure I can remember listing a few of these before, but I'm always up for bitching about these idiots.

Satan *whispers aka Whoopi Goldberg*
Nic Cage
Will Ferrell
Adam Sandler
Ben Stiller
Owen Wilson
Sean Bean
David Tennant
Matthew McConaughey
Geoffrey Rush
Woody Harrelson
Jackie Chan (if actor's the word)
Martin Laurance
Bill Paxton
Bill Pullman
Steven Segal
David Caruso
Ian McShane
Jack Black
Steve Coogan (does he count?)
Sean William Scott
Colin Firth
Patrick Bergin
Kevin Kline

I'm sure that, if I took the time, I'd come up with a good few more.

I do like Meg Ryan though.
Fair enough--Kevin Kline is one of the few actors I usually do enjoy on the screen, but that's not to say he's always in good films. Colin Firth I've seen in both good and bad movies--seems sort of typecast to me, so if you don't like him playing that type of character, he's bound to get on your nerves. David Caruso is strictly a TV actor: he's okay, sometimes even interesting on that CSI TV program, but his foray into the movies was a disaster!

I'm ashamed to say you mentioned many that I should have included on my first list: Steven Segal (whose lack of acting ability apparently is surpassed only by his lack of manners and people skills in real life). Woody Harrelson--good as a supporting character in one TV role but as far as I'm concerned has done nothing worthwhile since then. Nicholas Cage seemed to have some promise at first but burned out fast.

I keep telling myself that Whoopi Goldberg must be good at something, but maybe she's only good at being Whoopi Goldberg in film after film after film.

My secret sin, however, is that Jackie Chan makes me laugh. Maybe it's because all the other martial arts divas seem so pompous and take all that kicking and slapping so seriously that Chan is likeable by default. At least he gets a little variety in his act by jumping through slots in a bank teller's window and working in props like wheelbarrows, table saws, and mission bells instead of the usual kung phu repetition of slapping aside showers of arrows, swords, daggers, spears, etc. Now that doesn't mean I scan the movie ads in breathless anticipation of Chan's next film or fight to be first in line at the boxoffice. But if there's nothing else on TV and I tune in one of his shows in play, I might watch it.

Put me in your pocket...
Oh yeah, and I merged this with the other thread, thanks Aniko!
You're welcome Spud.

Sorry this isn't the thread you were thinking of Caity and Godoggo. I think Toose had a simalar thread...but in more Toosie type verbage.
Maybe what you're looking for is in there? Have fun looking.

For the Jolie haters...I'm with you on this one! I don't even bother with the movies she's in. Same with Rob Schneider.

Eva Mendes...ehhh....she on my wanting to avoid list along with JLo.

My secret sin, however, is that Jackie Chan makes me laugh.
Jackie makes me laugh too....definately likeable.

I keep telling myself that Whoopi Goldberg must be good at something, but maybe she's only good at being Whoopi Goldberg in film after film after film.
She's only good at being Satan. And she's very good at that, but I'm onto her.

For the Jolie haters...I'm with you on this one! I don't even bother with the movies she's in. Same with Rob Schneider.
ROB SCHNEIDER!!! Yes, definately.

Paulie Shore too.
Daniel Day Lewis (can't believe I forgot him. One of the first I hated)
Paul Rudd (the last couple of years of Friends was really annoying a lot of the time)
Russell Brand (he's started acting now, so I can include him. Always hated him)
Jon Favreau (he ruined more than one episode of Friends too)
Vince Vaughn
Kevin James
Ashton Kutcher (I've never seen one of his films, but I did catch about 3 minutes of Punk'd once and that was enough to get him on this list.)

The worrying thing about this is that I've not even started on the people who I don't like, but will watch their stuff. Liam Neeson and Sean Connery are right at the top of that list.

The absolute worst actress ever has to be Drew Barrymore, I don't know what it is but she is super annoying. And the name of her production company too, Flower Films, talk about gag reflex, ugh!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I earned it honeykid, come on, give it to me - I dare you. That'll teach you for your Daniel Day-Lewis bashing. (Sorry, I don't do smiley faces, but if there was one that showed an extremely sly grin, that'd be me right now). I actually like Drew, and her production company did produce Donnie Darko which is a plus, although I think they also produced that awful Charlie's Angels movie...

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Sean Penn, you're a fantastic actor, but take your damn statue, thank the studio, your family, and then sit your ass down.

Penn's self-important attitude makes it difficult for me to ever appreciate him.

But I still do, because he is a phenomenal actor.