Return?

Tools    

Movie Vault Extraordinaire
Hello everyone,

I posted in here a couple times several months ago. I just finished watching two movies and so I thought I'd roam around some message boards.

Pull out a chair and get comfy. This is a very good place to hang out.

I've actually steered clear of this place because of how active it was - I'm the type of person who likes to read each and every post, and reply to every post that I'd like to - however seeing as this board is very active, I'd have to quit my job to do that... but I'll snoop around here from time to time

What two movies did you recently watch?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I was just going through my modest collection of movies, I've seen them all before, so It's difficult to choose which ones to see again (I really dislike watching a movie more than once).

I watched Spy Kids, and then X-Men.

I liked her a lot until I heard her 'acceptance' speech at the Acadamy Awards - I felt she had gone much too far..

In Spy Kids, I was angry when the girl said, "Oh... ****....aki mushrooms" - call me old fashioned, but I don't think even a joke like that is suitable for children. It's also how she said it, she didn't say "Oh shi........taki" or even "oh ****aki", she clearly said, "Oh ****.....aki mushrooms" and she is what.. 11 in the movie? I don't know.. just makes me feel uncomfortable inside..

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
Oh.

Lots to talk about there....

That Halle Barry has some nice cans, huh?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Can you tell he was drunk?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
No. He's always that mean. He's just mean with a different tone, when he's drunk. When I read his posts normally...I always read what he says with this dull, flat tone...when he's drunk, it's more of a slurring of words.