Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

I just couldn't bring myself to care about what was happening in that movie

Night Watch. It was...bad.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Don't know. Haven't been tested.
I'm sure that I may have some learning disability. I don't think that it is ADD though. I just get easily bored with needlessly drawn-out narratives.

Night Watch's slowness wasn't the primary factor for me not liking it; I just simply couldn't get into its story or connect with its characters. :/

Existenz!

I really didn't finish Wanted... not sure if it was my mood at the time or the movie but I just lost interest... and normally I think of Jolie as one of the prettiest actresses around but several shots of her in this just made me cringe...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

the life aquatic. i have tried to watch this movie so many times. so many people love it - i have no idea why i can't watch the whole thing.

the life aquatic. i have tried to watch this movie so many times. so many people love it - i have no idea why i can't watch the whole thing.
Awww thats a shame

Don't know. Haven't been tested.
I'm sure that I may have some learning disability. I don't think that it is ADD though. I just get easily bored with needlessly drawn-out narratives.

Oops! Well, so much for my posts.

Like I said before I have never watched a movie I couldn't finish.

The reason I am posting this again is because I forgot to mention something.

Just that I have never watched a movie I couldn't finish doesn't mean I love every movie I see. Check my review thread and all of that to see what I mean. I watch a movie completely through (except for the credits of course) so I can get an accurate idea of the film.