The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well, school pictures are something that never come out the way you want them too, some people have the gift to be able to take a good school picture.

I was never one of them...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Welcome, white rabbit... you have a bit of Minnie Driver jaw structure and cheekbone action going on, anyone else see this? Eyes are far less vapid than ms. Driver's though...

This is a more recent photo.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	pati all odd.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	172  

Why thank you spud.....thats very nice of ya....

Now With Moveable Parts
pati...you cutie pah-tootie. How old are you?

Now With Moveable Parts
OMG Kent! Don't be classy or subtle or anything. Pati...don't let these goobers jump all over you...let them meander in mystery for awhile.

If a teacher hadn't taken the digi cam with her class on a field trip today I would be snappin a new one of me, but NOOOOOOOO, you'll all have to wait another day

Fresh meat? WTF? C'mon, we've got a GIRL here. A real live girl! We've got, what, 4-5 here with any kind of regularity? Don't scare away the new ones. We're shorthanded as it is.

Now With Moveable Parts
I just need some new friends. Some gal pals! (We already have a Patti...but you can be Pati, with one T.)

Now With Moveable Parts
shut up Kent! Isn't that her name? Pati with one frippin' T? Gosh...that slap I requested you recieve is getting to be a very pressing issue. I may have to call someone in your town and instruct them to find you and deliver a good, crack across your face.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
(We already have a Patti...but you can be Pati, with one T.)
It's like you're telling her that it has to be that way.

Now With Moveable Parts
That's her name.

lol. Couldn't stop laughing at some of those posts. Anyhow, Sades is right, I spell my name with 1 t. I've spelled it every which way possible cause I hate my name so much. I finaly settled on the 1 t cause no one else spells it like that that I know of.