Spider-Man

Tools    

As a major comic fan I cannot wait to get into theaters to see this. My excitement for this is almost pathetic. I just hope its better than the Xmen. I liked the xmen, but so much of it was not very exciting, and not the quality it could have been. And that score?" Eek!

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Logan Tyler, I am not a comic fan, but seeing the screenshots and the trailer has reduced me to a pathetic state of anticipation.

Film now has a release date here for mid-May.

Bastards!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I feel sorry for the people that don't get to see it until July. Now THAT sucks.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

July? Ouch...

Read a review on Spider-Man earlier today and it seems that it's living up to the hype. Gives you something to look forward to.

I was just checking out the official spider-man movie site and they opened up the daily bugle section. There's a section where you can take a quiz to see which spider-man character you're most like...I'm Peter Parker! LOL! Anyone else take it?

www.sony.com/spider-man

Since some companies are sueing Sony for replacing their billboard in Times Square with something else, I had to go in, take a screen shot, and then post it on another site, while I was taking shots, I decided to snap this one off.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	flag.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	174  

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by spudracer
Since some companies are sueing Sony for replacing their billboard in Times Square with something else, I had to go in, take a screen shot, and then post it on another site, while I was taking shots, I decided to snap this one off.
Very cool. I'm so excited. Not as excited as the Spider-Man-Fanatic-Potato, but close.

Well, I'm pretty hyped. There's no question that this will be the top of the box office for some time, and there's a definite chance I'll be seeing it. It just looks so cool!

very nice picture sadesdrk! I am getting so psyched about this Movie! I hope it totally rocks cuz if it doesn't...I'll be sooo disappointed. But I have faith that Raimi will make an excellent movie...(I hope.)

Originally posted by borabora
very nice picture sadesdrk!
I'm the one that posted the picture, she's only trying to pass it off as her own.

Like the other day, I bought her lunch and she then gets a big salad, and takes it to a friend of mine and takes the thank you as if she bought the big salad, when in fact, I bought the big salad.

There have been nine clips from the movie released, and I downloaded a total of three of them,

I took screen shots out of them for you to look at...

Here is the link to where they're at...
http://www.dvdedge.net/spiderman

Later, I'll work them into a blank page so you can look at them without having to click on each one.

Planned to go see this for my friends Birthday party. This than Gameworks!!! i cant wait!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me