The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Hey, you are a cute Dude lovely pictures

Its been a long time since I've posted the horror of my picture up here, atleast a couple of years, so here is my latest:

WARNING: "" spoilers below
I look worse in colour or color as you yanks call it
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	naisyoh.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	5811  

This was me while I was attempting the world record, longest fart ever held in.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I saw your pic yeterday pimp and I was meaning to ask why you have a baseball in your face there?

Eh. I couldn't really enjoy myself since I was focused on holding so much stuff. I marched in a gay pride parade in Ohio two years ago where I just waved a flag around. That was more fun.
They have a great parade here in Sydney each year, They have a huge after party, I went to the party years ago, it finished at 7am, I had a fantastic time

I am having a nervous breakdance
All beautiful American girls were in fact born in Sweden. Hey, even the ancient greek dudes knew that....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I marched in the Washington D.C. Pride Parade yesterday evening with D.C.'s Different Drummers, a marching band. I tagged along carrying the flags and pom poms for the colorguard which danced in front of the band (along with two baton twirlers of questionable gender). If you can't spot me in the picture on the left, I've taken the liberty of zooming in on my figure (see pic on the right).

See all of those flags I'm carrying? It was a tough job! I got bruised. The guard kept switching flags... then they'd throw their pom poms at me when they were done. They started falling out of my arms, into the way of the band... I am not some Buddhist god, people!

At least not in this lifetime.
Short of arms, short of pixels. Marching in the Pride Parade isn't the walk in the park it once used to be. Poor Sexy.

A system of cells interlinked
Damn, Tazzy is hot!

Anyway:

My sister and I!! She just signed up for the site! And no, my hair isn't that gray...not sure why it looks that way here...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mikey and Heidi.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	5825  

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z...h_DSC01227.jpg