Movie Quote Game

Tools    

By the by, my quote was from the criminally underrated Quick Change (1990).
Oh

"one half teaspoon for fast effective relief"
Dumb and Dumber

"I knew a guy who was dyslexic. He was also cross-eyed. So everything came out right."

Dumb and Dumber "I knew a guy who was dyslexic. He was also cross-eyed. So everything came out right."
The movie is but of course........'Gummo'. (Yes I googled. My bad)

"I want you and the Samaritan at the corner of 72nd and Broadway in fifteen minutes. You understand?"

That'll be from Die Hard 3.

"Walter. I know you're in there. That scum-sucking, barking rat of yours has just taken his last dump on my lawn. I find one more- just one- and I'm gonna catch him and staple his ass shut."

"Walter. I know you're in there. That scum-sucking, barking rat of yours has just taken his last dump on my lawn. I find one more- just one- and I'm gonna catch him and staple his ass shut."

The 'burbs (1989 - Joe Dante)

NEXT...

"You and that other dummy start getting more personally involved in your work or I'm gonna stab you through the heart with a fuckin' pencil."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I think that's from Midnight Run (1988)

"Take me to a place where the drugs are free, the clubs have no gravity and every shag guarantees an orgasm!"

Originally Posted by diamondgeeza
"Take me to a place where the drugs are free, the clubs have no gravity and every shag guarantees an orgasm!"

Human Traffic

NEXT...

"What is that, roast beef?"

I think it's from a film called Diners, i've never seen it all the way through but that line rings a bell.

"Mate, You're fat and i'll throw you in the river, Now go away"

Should I call you Logan, Weapon X?
"Mate, You're fat and i'll throw you in the river, Now go away"
Love, Honour & Obey!

Postman Mafia

Next:
"You told me she was a nympho!!"

Not sure what the movie is, but I do have to say that I yelled this at my best friend after he lined me up with a blind date, which I must say failed to get me laid.

Next:
The Breakfast Club.

Should I call you Logan, Weapon X?
This thread needs input says Johnny Five.

Here is a clue to get this game rolling:

HUGE BUMP!

Another clue:

Beehive

I Told You I Was Ill: The Life and Legacy of Spike Milligan?

Moving on....

"Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?"

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
"Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?"
Reservoir Dogs

"Bonnie and Clyde didn't work alone. Thelma and Louise didn't work alone. And they were the best."

Leon: The Professional - A surprisingly good film.

"I dunno why you always have to be judging me because I only believe in science."

Leon: The Professional - A surprisingly good film.

"I dunno why you always have to be judging me because I only believe in science."
Nacho Libre

"It's a hell of a thing killing a man... Take all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."