Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
the fact you don't like lotr makes you a bit scary. My life changed because of that movie
Really?

How did it change because of that movie?

id have to say War of the Worlds. hated it.

Really?

How did it change because of that movie?
My vision on losing everything for the good cause changed kindof. Frodo loses almost everything i love (friends, a careless life) and is troubled with the burden of an entire world. Things can change over night and day.

And do check my "art": Deviant

That surprises me. I didn't love it but found it worth watching for sure. Each to their own though.

My vision on losing everything for the good cause changed kindof. Frodo loses almost everything i love (friends, a careless life) and is troubled with the burden of an entire world. Things can change over night and day.
Ah, now I see. That's a pretty cool thing to take away from the film. The transitory nature of life and what we can and can not do about is a seriously good thing to think about from time to time. Cool!

Thanks for the explanation!

Shouldn't have her should have

just kidding

Well, she does have many other good qualities that gets us past our disagreements on movies!

Are you talking the original from back in the 1950s or the Tom Cruise remake?

Ever hear a tape of Orson Welles' original radio broadcast? It's pretty spooky, but you'd would have had to have been pretty much of a space cadet already to take it serious as a real invasion.

Well, she does have many other good qualities that gets us past our disagreements on movies!
I was just having a bit of fun with you I am sure she has other qualities

The film: Two can play that game.. It was on Dutch television last week, but I switched channel after 10 minutes.. the movie is just plain boring!

elizabethtown. blek! terrible, terrible film.

there was another movie i rented and tried to watch too but after a few minutes i shut it off and thought "why did i rent this??". i forgot what it was though...

Irreversible - not becausae it wasnt good it was cos i couldnt stomach its opening, i plan on watching it to the end after my finals next week

The film: Two can play that game.. It was on Dutch television last week, but I switched channel after 10 minutes.. the movie is just plain boring!
hahahaha i saw that one too, and it bored me to death. I only kept watching because i felt like watching a bad movie

Letters from Iwo Jima (bawring), The Departed (tambien), Angel's Egg (too experimental for me I'm afraid), Who's Camus anyway? (Jesus was it bawring), Suicide club (lol, had no idea it was a trashy horror), Rain dogs (bawring), Traffic (bawring), Always (too mainstream, switched it off after 2 minutes)...

It's a bit controversial but i haven't been able to watch either of the Pirates of the Caribbean films all the way through, i got about half way through the first one and about 20 mins through Dead Mans Chest, i probably won't even bother with the third instalment!

Should I call you Logan, Weapon X?
Pirates of the Caribbean films are dreadful tbh ^^

I only watched LOTR about an hour in. Man those films suck! And people refer to them as 'The Trilogy'.

Pfft

Tonight it was:

Fearless Vampire Killers Or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck 1967.

I made it just past the cupping scene.

It was so sloooooow.

*yawns and looks for the book I'm reading*

I really like that movie
We all have different tastes. Mine are probably more out of the mainstream than most.

It's supposed to be hilarious and a classic.

Do you find it to be? If not what do you like about it?