What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

Spiderman 3 in IMAX. I'm not a great fan of Spidey but IMAX impressed the hell out of me. The quality of the sound was incredible, the screen was gigantic and the picture was so clear.

Last Movie I saw was "ATL" .. I really enjoyed it.

this is kind of early but im going to see "Georgia Rule" at 3:50 today!!

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Spiderman 3 was the last movie I saw in the theater. It had all of the same ingredients of the prior movies. I liked it better than Spiderman 2 but not as well as Spiderman one.

It had the lack of communication storyline, which as usual, was causing problems with the lead characters.

Also as usual, there was a lack of a strong storyline but hey, it's based on a comic book, right?

There was of course, lots of cool CGI, if you are into that sort of thing.

It had lots of action as well, a good bit of it in the dark, which always pisses me off.

It was okay for me and about what I expect. I went to be with my family and for the popcorn and milk duds! Woo hoo!

going to see Norbit

Hopefully for your sake, the film breaks during the main credits and you get your money back.

My son suddenly "had" to see Shrek 3 tonight. Surprisingly it was much better than Shrek 2 though not quite as good as the original.

The popcorn and milk duds were awesome as usual!

The last movie i saw at the theatre was "Paris, Je T'Aime" made by group of acclaimed international directors presenting an intimate portrait of one of the most romantic cities in the world: Paris. I totally enjoyed the movie and would suggest you guys catch it if possible.

The Number 23(Joel Schumacher 2007)-Despite the fact that the power of the whole cinema and the block went off the movie was great that proves that Jim Carey is an amazing actor who not only can make you laugh but also can be very serious when it comes to Thrillers although this is his first one but I think he did a great Job 5/5

Pirates Of The Carribean: At Worlds End

Pirates Of The Carribean: At Worlds End
Me Too my only complaint is, less talk, more action,

Me Too my only complaint is, less talk, more action,
r u kiddin ! there was action like the whole movie, want i dont get is how my mom fell asleep

my only complaint is the teenage couple who wouldnt stop making out waiting for movie to start

r u kiddin ! there was action like the whole movie,
Yes, you are right there was a lot of action, but I found the non action bits a tiny weeny bit boring, must say i loved Johnny Depp I took a client who hadn't seen the others, she really enjoyed it and now wants to see the others

pirates of the caribbean, at world's end...someone please explain this film to me????

other than that stay around for the end of the credits...it's the best part

shrek the third...

has its moments but doesn't live up to one and two...

pirates of the caribbean, at world's end...someone please explain this film to me????

other than that stay around for the end of the credits...it's the best part

shrek the third...

has its moments but doesn't live up to one and two...

I thought Shrek 3 was much better than Shrek 2.

I've not seen Pirates of the Caribbean yet. Just off hand I'd guess there was a dirty, drunk, funny, sexually confused pirate in it, some monsters and a whole lot of sea stuff and CGI as usual? Right?

I've not seen Pirates of the Caribbean yet. Just off hand I'd guess there was a dirty, drunk, funny, sexually confused pirate in it, some monsters and a whole lot of sea stuff and CGI as usual? Right?