Sexiest Actors/Actresses

Tools    

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me" something like that
hahahahaha.

I dont like Jared leto anymore, i dont like his emo-ness

And do check my "art": Deviant

??cixelsid ma i fi tahw os
jessica alba is my choice for sexiest actress

Elizabeth Berkeley is sexy sexy sexy!!

George Clooney does it for me. I also like his personality, doesn't take himself too seriously.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
A local radio station had a "who would be on your Hump Island" feature. It was on hump day. They'd do calls to people on it. You could ONLY pick five.

I had to make two islands one of males and one of females. Of course it keeps changing all the time.

Male:

Antonio Banderas

James Marsters (with bleached hair PLEASE!)

Daniel Dae Kim

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje

Naveen Andrews

Female:

Nicole Kidman

Peta Wilson (as a blond please!)

Katherine Zeta Jones

Salma Hayek

Renee Castle

this ones easy,
my fav Actor:

Fav Actress:

Just saw the trailer for Knocked Up when i went to see Hot Fuzz and Katherine Heigl is amazing...seriously. Can't wait to see it, just to see her. And its directed by the the 40 year-old virgin director and i loved that movie so i definitely can't wait.

Anyone else play around with the knockedupbabymaker.com site? My baby turned out...horrible :P

Liam Neeson.

Turned 55 today, but still sexy. (I'm not the only one who feels this way, right?)

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I've never thought he was so, so sexy. I can think of several guys who seem to think so. They have chosen him to be their avatar in games.

Well, I just decided that he's sexy today. It just now hit me when I saw a thing about his birthday and it had his picture. It was a case of sudden sexiness.

Liam is a cutie. I liked him in Nell too.

I'd have to say Jack Nicholson does it for me, that smile does it.
Neve Campbell is tied with Jodie Foster for the female slot

Liv Tyler

Hilary Burton and Jessica Alba. Jessica Biel is also hotttt.

For me, Angelina Jolie's the sexiest.
Angelina Jolie is hot! Her huge hands and long fingers are so sexy.

Kate Beckinsale is the the only actress with prettier hands and her hands are even bigger! As you can tell I have a bit of a hand fetish.

Kate Beckinsale is the the only actress with prettier hands and her hands are even bigger! As you can tell I have a bit of a hand fetish.
didn't notice Hi

personally i think elisha cuthbert from "the girl next door" or tara reid