Favorite Fight Scenes

Tools    

any kung fu hustle fight for sure! you just can imitate those moves!

i can't think of the name of the movie but it is based on a grouple of people who are descendants of some warrior tribe in new zealand.

there's a scene where the main character beats up everybody in this bar. it's really great.

anyone know what i am talking about?

Originally Posted by jackscolon
i can't think of the name of the movie but it is based on a grouple of people who are descendants of some warrior tribe in new zealand.

there's a scene where the main character beats up everybody in this bar. it's really great.

anyone know what i am talking about?

Movie Forums Extra
Originally Posted by susan
food fight scene in animal house
lol! classic, yes

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I'm going to go with Ed Norton against himself in Fight Club

There are so many great ones to choose from. If was was forced to pick just one, I would have to go with the scene with Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris from Return Of The Dragon.

I mean, it's Bruce Lee fighting Chuck Norris!!!

Jackie Chans are good, because unlike other fight scenes, his character actually gets hurts.

Rock-n-Roll hoochie koo
Scorpion and Johnny Cage Mortal Kombat

Liu Kang and Reptile Mortal Kombat

Tifa's Fight scene in the Church Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Alice vs. Zombie dogs Resident Evil

Firstly Brad Pitt and Eric Bana in Troy

John Travolta and Nicolas Cage in Face/Off

In Heaven Everything Is Fine

I really can't get enough of that opening fight scene from Gangs of New York. The long shot of Bill slicing and dicing his way through a mosh pit of Irish men (and women). Priest thumping folk with his cross and cutting them up with his blade. Monk just all out owning everybody around him with his club of death. That crazy woman with the claws... yeah. And the screwing around with the frame rate added that perfect bit of "something" and just completed the scene. Awesome.

The Matrix - those stylish shots of bullets moving in slow motion and the camera swings in 3D. The scene may not qualify as a 'fight' in the physical sense, but certainly very memorable.

AA
http://www.myspace.com/aa_spaceagent

Jackie Chan in Rumble in the Bronx. The entire scene where he's going in and out of the shopping car.

Movie Forums Extra
Its Terminator 2 scene when he enters motorists club at the beginning

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Didn't want to start a new thread so I'll put my nomination for best fight scene here (you know which one I'm talking about) : Eastern Promises

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

A) The Rumble scene, in West Side Story

B) The afternoon melee between the Jets & Sharks on the playground, also in West Side Story

C) The fighting scene in The Lion King between Scar and Samba.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Obviously, Eastern Promises and They Live go without saying.

I'm really disappointed that YouTube doesn't have the fight scene between Gregory Peck and Charlton Heston from The Big Country. That's awesome.