love peace and chicken grease
im listining to the postal service and im on myspace like every nite
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

You ready? You look ready.
Just got back from the movies. Go look at "What was the last movie you saw in theaters?" thread to see what I saw. It sucked, horribly.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Just waking up, I feel like such a slug. First time in a long time I have slept past 4am. This is WAY past 4.
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

MovieForums Extra
Getting ready to go to a 50th birthday party for my sister in law.

Originally Posted by diamondgeeza
Relaxing after a hearty sunday lunch!!

FU*K That looks good.

The Once Mighty Electric Wizard
Listening to Leftover Crack and getting ready for work.

You ready? You look ready.
Just saw The Prestige for the second time. Loved it even more then the first viewing. B+

I'm going to try my hand at a short write up for it. Stay tuned.

Right now I'm debating whether or not to join my friend in some Karaoke from the Wedding Singer dvd...An American Idol I am not.

Originally Posted by Werewolf_Legion
Listening to Leftover Crack
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?

Multitasking...Playing with my son, washing laundry, typing this, eating a late breakfast, contemplating the state of the world, hearing a combination of T Bone Burnett and Damien Rice in my head, trying not to fall off the Cigarette wagon...Schizo morning indeed...