How Did You Find This Site?

Tools    

Lost in never never land
Googles "movie forums" and this is what came up at the top.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Originally Posted by David19770601
by google
Catchy name you got there.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Alvin
Catchy name you got there.
He should get rid of all those charming yet pointless letters.

Arresting your development
Happy late birthday...

I googled for "movie forums / community"

Just browsing for movie forums and this one was the top one so I figured it must be a good one because it was #1.

Originally Posted by Purple_Panther
Just browsing for movie forums and this one was the top one so I figured it must be a good one because it was #1.
Thats it, we are #1

Google "movie forums"

i used google - but im really just wanting enough posts to start a tread - Wanting somone to make me a list of all time movies to see, Funny ones, Counter Cultrual, Cult movies, teen movies, ones everyone should see before they die type dealyo!

Originally Posted by Social Misfit
i used google - but im really just wanting enough posts to start a tread - Wanting somone to make me a list of all time movies to see, Funny ones, Counter Cultrual, Cult movies, teen movies, ones everyone should see before they die type dealyo!
Actually, you should probably use the search page first; a number of those threads already exist.

i googled movie boards, movie discussion sites, forums etc. the site kept coming up so here i am

Google.......only had one good friend to talk to movies bout and now i left skool and dont see him much needed sumwer to tlk bout my favs

one day a friend of my said that he is posting in a lot of forums and asked me if i like to join but none of them seemed right for me.There was only one section about movies and it was about the latest.So i asked myself isn't there a movie forum for me and Google was my answer so here i am very happy and my signature says it all

This One Time At Band Camp...
I just googled movie boards and it came up so here I am.

rhymes with Goebbels
google

Looked under movie forums on google

I'm a huge popcorn fan and I searched online for best movie popcorn and found this site. What theatres serve the best popcorn?
Does anybody use butter on their popcorn any more.

I'm not a fan of the imitation stuff!