What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by John McClane
If I had a brain like yours, I'd take a break too.

I just got back in from eatting some food and buying some stuff. I can't wait until tomorrow!!
I'll take that as a compliment.

eating chocolate

You ready? You look ready.
Waiting for my package!! I hate UPS. FedEx is so much better.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Waiting for my package!! I hate UPS. FedEx is so much better.

Patience 'Weed Hopper'….

(Don't ask.... that just popped in my head for some reason when I read your post…. )

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Just woke up. Ahhhhh... summer.

I'd Rather Be Dancing
Just got back from the dance studio and teaching little 3 year old tap dance. How cute.

Put me in your pocket...
At the moment...sipping a glass of Pinot Grigio after a long, hot commute home. The kids are playing their GameCube and are acutally quite and not fighting.

Funny thing today....at work the computer guy came again to work on their server....and he was a fresh breath of air in that small office. Kind of a smallish, round man who had an infectcious laugh/chuckle/hee. All sunshine, smiles and these wonderful teehee-chortles. Made me think of the people you meet in life...even for a brief time who leave a distinct impression on you.

Originally Posted by Gabberjaw
Just got back from the dance studio and teaching little 3 year old tap dance. How cute.
That is so cute. It's adorable watching three yr olds tap.

I tried to get my daughter interested in tap and ballet and had signed her up when she young. It lasted three years and then it was clear that she just wasn't as into it as the other girls were. I wish I could bring my horse to water and make her drink.

I'd Rather Be Dancing
That is so cute. It's adorable watching three yr olds tap.

I tried to get my daughter interested in tap and ballet and had signed her up when she young. It lasted three years and then it was clear that she just wasn't as into it as the other girls were. I wish I could bring my horse to water and make her drink. [/quote]

Yes they are so adorable. I think the 1st few years of dance especially Ballet are so important for the kids. They either got to connect to it right away or just move on. It is something that should be fun for them and if they are not having fun they are probably not getting the basics down as well.

Well, my package finally came in. I wasn't as shocked as I thought I would be.
I know what you mean John, When my ship came in I was underwhelmed .

Originally Posted by 7thson
I know what you mean John, When my ship came in I was underwhelmed .
I already had a pretty high end card, considering. So I wasn't making a big jump.

I'd Rather Be Dancing
I getting ready to go to bed

I'm watching Work Out on Bravo. There is nothing else on TV and I saw Jackie and Mimi kissing while I flipped the channels. I thought it would be interesting.

I'm watching Work Out on Bravo. There is nothing else on TV and I saw Jackie and Mimi kissing while I flipped the channels. I thought it would be interesting.

Probably a stupid question... but I very rarely watch tv anymore so who are Jackie and Mimi?

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Probably a stupid question... but I very rarely watch tv anymore so who are Jackie and Mimi?
Jackie is some big personal trainer and Mimi is her girlfriend.

destressing reading this thread from where I left off and was so disappointed that I came to an end.... bedtime I think!!! or maybe I'll go to the music thread! lol blah today bit *** grrr

BANNED (PLANT)
just posting on some forums....waiting for the clock to strike 10 nd im out from work...

I'd Rather Be Dancing
Going to the dance studio in a bit