Hello

Tools    

This One Time At Band Camp...
Hello just wanted to say hello. I like movies to and talking about them. I live in Canada and am 19 .

www.forumninja.com
TP 2 posts AM is an education major!

Hola.

welcome to the site, have fun posting

Put me in your pocket...
Hello Zim Zim...I've seen you posting around. Welcome to MoFo.

Where in Canada are you from?

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Welcome to MoFo! Have fun!

Originally Posted by Aniko
Hello Zim Zim...I've seen you posting around. Welcome to MoFo.

Where in Canada are you from?
Whitby Ontario.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome to MoFo!

Anyone who's screen name sounds like they're doing a Bob Dylan impression is OK in my book.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by nebbit
My Mother and Brother are from Whitby England
I've been to Whitby (England) and I've got relatives in Canada. We're going round in circles now, ain't we?

Nebbit I love all your smilies.

Hey zim. Well, looks like you'll be an active member of the forums (150 posts in 4 days WOW!). Well welcome.
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory."

-
Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore