Just registered

Making an appearance to say... "How odd."
*Signs
*Always
*The Hunt for Red October
*Pirates of the Caribbean; TCotBP
*High Noon

There are those who call me...Tim.
This thread is really playing with my emotions. At first I'll feel all warm and fuzzy and accepted, and then I realise it's aimed at everyone and I sink down into the dank pit of despair that is my life, swallowing me whole, blocking out the warm glow of the sunligh-

ok, I'm sorry, that's too grim.

Again I love you Xui Wan, oh and Whoa Ash!! hey if u dont mind a complete stranger loving you! I love you Ash!! its ok it will be ok... I love me more though!!! lol

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love bodizawa.

bodizawa is just to die for and I can't live another day without bodizawa. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

bodizawa, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

bodizawa, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, bodizawa, now and forever.
well i'm flattered honey,but i dont even know you yet.lol

I don't mean to bother you, but how could this happen, I mean can I make such a trick? which code I should add?

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by ross
I don't mean to bother you, but how could this happen, I mean can I make such a trick?
No bother at all. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. The only trick is to be a Freak-a-zoid robot and wait till' someone comes and winds you up for their tricky wild card up the pant leg needs. I think that's the way it's written(?) ... Do not quote me on this .

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by Xui Wan
Again I love you Xui Wan, oh and Whoa Ash!! hey if u dont mind a complete stranger loving you! I love you Ash!! its ok it will be ok... I love me more though!!! lol
"I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes..."

why thank you for all this love.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
and the torture...the torture...the torture never stops....

Every once in a while it's kind of nice to think someone actually loves me... for half of a split second....

BTW, I did a double take when I saw your new avatar...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
BTW, I did a double take when I saw your new avatar...
I love Frank Zappa. Either him or Pink Floyd are all I really listen to anymore.

I saw Dweezil Zappa play a concert last night in Boston. It was amazing. He needs to come back here soon!

Well thank You very much. It is so nice to be loved.

OK this is wierd
Sorry that i have to revive this thread i know it is from 2002 but back then who was B-card.Who do you love i got confused

another new one falls for the trap. And that, my friends, is why this thread will never die.

Originally Posted by B-card
OK this is wierd
Sorry that i have to revive this thread i know it is from 2002 but back then who was B-card.Who do you love i got confused
OMG!!!! B-CARD!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER RETURN!!!!!!!!!!