Nacho Libre

Tools    

I saw the trailer for this recently with one of the last films that I watched. I love Jack Black and I'm expecting him to pick back up from School of Rock. Movie looks rather funny...and, I just subscribed to the video podcast for the film which is equally as hilarious.

Anyone else seen them?? SO funny...

I have the official site right here.

http://www.nacholibre.com/

Certainly looks good from my point of view.
Jack Black stars as a mexican cook in a poor orphanage by day and then dons a secret identity as a wrestler at night to save up money to help the orphanage and impress a girl (a nun).

Not only is the funny man Jack Black there but he is teamed up once again by his good buddy from School of Rock, Mike White. Seen a clip and have to say I'm looking forward to this.

Jack Black is impressing more and more and he is a really good, maybe,better said,just a remarkable actor but anyway saw the trailer and it looks kind of promising i would say; its a completely new look and a new dimension too...somehow...

Female assassin extraordinaire.
jack black is a talented freak. i look forward to watching nacho train for his wrestling championship and crush his nuts all over Sister Whoever's freshly chopped salad.

EDIT: Did you see his Confessionals from the set? HILARIOUS!

OMG! That's what I've been saying, the confessionals from the set are hilarious. I highly recommend that y'all check 'em out.

Also, JoBlo has a new trailer up.
http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=10911

Someone needs their fill.
Not only am I looking forward to this movie because Jack Black is in it but because Jared Hess (Napoleon Dynamite) is directing the project. It's fun and simple at the same time. Things just like eating toast with the Nunn just started cracking me up.

Anyways, does anyone have a link to the podcast or is it just on the Nacho Libre site (Too Lazy to Look ).

it's on podcast via itunes, i know that much ...

tried to do the right click thing from the nacholibre video section but it's flash so no go. and itunes of course gives you no URLs ...

sorry mang. choo gonna havta dew it yerself.

You can search for it in iTunes under podcasts. Try that, its free.

On a related note, Jared Hess is indeed a major draw. He's going to have a lot to live up to after Napoleon Dynamite, but I'm confident that he can do it.

Beck's scoring this, from what i hear...which is great news, IMHO.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I've seen a few trailers for this now, and I have often been lukewarm toward Jack Black's work. Not him, but usually the lukewarm material they give him that doesn't make use of his talent. But every trailer I've seen of this one screams, "THIS is the perfect vehicle for him."

Can't wait for this one. Definitely tops on my must-see comedies this summer. I hope the theater is nice and crowded to get the full giggle-busting effect of everyone laughing!

I got for good luck my black tooth.
I'm a fan of Jack Black's, but this looks too lowbrow for me. I think I'll probably skip it.

I'm not exactly sure how to perceive this movie, but initially, it sounds funny.

But man .. I give Jack Black credit for wearing those tights and sporting the 'stache and fro thing.

Lost in never never land
I like the sound of this movie. Jack Black is a pretty good actor for a comedy role, and from the looks of the trailers that it is a very good role for him. Also I like the fact that it is from the same director as Napolean Dynomite should make it good. I only thought that Napolean Dynomite was a decent movie (it had its moments) but I think this one looks much better.

jack black will make it decent. have any of y'all watched the podcasts? HILARIOUS! come on come on, go check it out, they're free, via itunes.

This movie was definitely funny. Well worth it. It is one of his better flicks.