the nothing thread

Tools    

history *is* moralizing
i wish i had nothing to say...

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
i wish i had nothing to say...

Wishes are like fishes...so I hear.

Just a Bit of Nothing

I know, I know. I often hijinx this thread (and many others) with my random self-absorbed thoughts, but this post my dear MoFo friends is for all of you.

I was thinking about how much I've grown up since I joined here. I was freshman, and now I am a day away from being a senior. And I was thinking about how grateful I am that I had a place to test "growing up" at. I've ventured in and out of here, and who knows the last time I talked about movies, but still; I may not have done the actual "growing up" here (in cyberspace), but I have, if that makes any sense.
So my dear MoFo's (the ones I "know", not whoever just registered), I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for giving me a place to be.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

We need a "something thread" besides this "nothing thread" cuz I have something! I am woohooing cuz I am going to a Revolting Cocks/Ministry concert tonight. Me so excited. I am scared I might get thrown into a mosh pit though. I'm gonna try my hardest to avoid it.

I kno this is the nothing thread, but this is the exact opposite, have you guys check this out yet? def a good show, they replay it on MTV every now and again and they also some extras on MTV's overdrive site, I def recommend giving this show a try

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by HymanRoth
I kno this is the nothing thread, but this is the exact opposite, have you guys check this out yet? def a good show, they replay it on MTV every now and again and they also some extras on MTV's overdrive site, I def recommend giving this show a try
I just want MTV to bring back the cartoons.

I want my MTV.... the one I grew up with that is....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by 7thson
Video killed the radio star, but what killed the video star?.......Internet?
No no, silly. It was Saddam and Osama. Dont you watch the news? Maybe you should consider reading the newspapers a bit more. All we have to do is listen to the media, and the answers will come to us!

There are those who call me...Tim.
YES!! Wimbledon doesn't start til June 26 - 3 days after my last exam! I was worried for a minute I might miss a few games. Go Murray, do it for Dr House!

ahh, it fell to the second page

quick, we need more NOTHING

MovieForums Extra
Do you mean the one where we smuggle things into the theatre like food? If that's what you mean then yes I have one.........or two.