What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
I'm thinking about getting my rocks off with nebbit right f'in NOW!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Wondering.
It's a traditional English dessert, my dear...

Never knew I had a crystal ball, did ya? It makes a funny noise when I run with change in my pocket.

Arresting your development
To those little pebbles trying to wiggle me in.
Originally Posted by Sir Toose
I'm thinking about getting my rocks off with Anonymous Last right f'in NOW!

One crazy ass post and MoFo is hizzahooked! Toose has spoken... and Last, he hath listened. When the two of us (You and I *busted out in song with a deep voice*) are all finished, well and done and you show me the door with the proper bus fare... do you accept Paypal or is this a strictly unmarked cash deal?

Originally Posted by Austruck
Toose, for a very brief second I thought, "WTF?"

I think you want the "I Love You, [username]" thread, buster.
Woo Ha! Just be glad that we have not started a "Post Yourself Too Sexy For This Board" thread....

We all lose.

history *is* moralizing
just finished the last sentence of the last page of the last translation before my trip to Trentin. eyah!

I'm thinking about posting a topic as usual

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Tacitus
It's a traditional English dessert, my dear...
ha! ok.

Never knew I had a crystal ball, did ya? It makes a funny noise when I run with change in my pocket.

You ready? You look ready.
Going to bed. I got a 10 mile hike tomorrow. Woot!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

MovieForums Extra
Watching In the Mood For Love. When I'm done I'm moving on to The Pianist.

The new O.S will obviously have some "out of the gate" issues, but once all is said and done I think it is a solid operating system. I have toyed around with it for some time now and with the exception of a few driver issues (which is always an issue with ANY new O.S.) I think it will be a defintie necessity to any of us who want to progress with the rest of the world in terms of technology and the internet/computing. I am not a big windows fan in general, but seriously once this is fine tuned it is going to be a fun ride.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
What's your desktop, sweets?
Lord knows.

It's one of the default Vista wallpapers - some of which are quite groovy. The other thing is the new Media Player 11, which is basically a slower running iTunes.

It's only a Beta, I guess, so still in developmant but I can see no great leap forward from XP. It's got rid of the poxy Lego user interface though...

Swallowing oil paint.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Tacitus
Lord knows.

It's one of the default Vista wallpapers - some of which are quite groovy. The other thing is the new Media Player 11, which is basically a slower running iTunes.

It's only a Beta, I guess, so still in developmant but I can see no great leap forward from XP. It's got rid of the poxy Lego user interface though...
It looks like my route to work.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Uh..why?
I was painting, oil on fingers....etc etc. yum yum. la la la.

Originally Posted by Ophelia
I was painting, oil on fingers....etc etc. yum yum. la la la.
Painting? That's funny, because that's what I am more or less doing (I am waiting for this layer to dry. Crappy thing about water colors. . .)
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"