Trailer Predictions

Tools    

Okay so, a few weeks ago, I was wondering "When is the new 'SuperMan Returns' trailer coming?"

Then I made a prediction

I said.."I bet anything its going to be with "Poseidon", seeing how both 'Poseidon' and 'Superman Returns' are WarnerBros movies"

I was a TINY BIT off, as 'Superman's trailer has been released THIS week and is attached to showings of MISSION:IMPOSSIBLE 3

I remember reading the announcement a week ago, with it saying "The full SupermanReturns trailer will play M:I:3, and then POSEIDON the following week"

And that kind of means I WASN'T that much off of prediction.

So I decided, by using a new formula, to predict when New Trailers will hit theaters:

The Formula:
1: What movie trailer do you want to see?
Let's say for example, you want to see a "Snakes on a Plane" movie trailer.
Well first, it will either be attached to a film thats coming out earlier thats by the same studio, or it will be attached to a movie thats very much in the same genre, or appeals to the same demographic, as the aforementioned upcoming movie.

But NewLineCinema, the studio that is distributing "Snakes..", does'nt have any major movies coming out this Summer.

But also, let's not forget that New Line Cinema is a Time-Warner Company.
So "Snakes" can be with any WARNERBROS. movie.

And what WarnerBros. movie is going to come out?

POSEIDON

Or is May 12 too early for a movie releasing AUGUST 18? or since practically everybody knows of SNAKESONAPLANE, its never too early.

So unless May12 is too early, a SNAKES trailer should be with POSEIDON.
But if May 12 IS too early, then you can probably expect a SNAKES trailer with another highly anitcipated SUMMER film (and this would be a smart movie) and attatch the trailer to
SUPERMAN RETURNS

Which will therefore get the word out for people who havent heard of the film.

Or you can just stay with a safe bet and attach "SNAKES" trailer to another 'guy' movie, "Fast and Furious 3".

But that movie looks like crap. But if WB and UNIVERSAL are buddies, then that can be a good way to get people into theater seats.
I can already imagine the headline:
"SnakesonaPlane trailer attached to Universals FAST AND FURIOUS 3"

Reaction can be "OH COOL, i WILL see FAST&FURIOUS3 then. First, it will have the SNAKES trailer, and then I wouldn't mind watching another FASTANDFURIOUS movie!!"

But....main predictions are the following:

SNAKES ON A PLANE TRAILER with either of the two movies below
- Poseidon
- Superman Returns

----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so, yes, I have a lot of time on my hands.
But either way, the formula has quite a nice stability if I do say so myself.

And here's my latest prediction, as its been bugging me for a few days

Want a new LADYintheWATER trailer?
Then I can GUARANTEE that it will be attached to a similar water-themed movie, which is, yes, POSEIDON

If the latest trailer isn't attached to POSEIDON, then you guys can ban me.
Im positive it will be with POSEIDON

-

Here's another prediction

Want a trailer for "MY SUPER EX-GIRLFRIEND"?

Well then, as its a 20CenturyFOX film, then it should be attached to next Fridays LindsayLohan movie "Just My Luck"

You see, trailers usually appear 2 months before the movie actually opens.
And "Just My Luck" is just a safe bet, as both films are high(and creative) concepts, and are similar in genre.

But if it isnt with JUSTMYLUCK, then I will guarantee with my life that the SUPEREXGIRLFRIEND trailer will be attached to another 20thcenturyfox movie that also deals with superheroes
XMEN 3: THE LAST STAND
Maybe you've heard of it.

So if the trailer isnt with 'LUCK', then I guarantee it will be with X3

---

If you guys want any predictions for a trailer for any upcoming movie you want to see, then leave a respond below.

Okay, so I'm done.

But I'll leave you with this trailer news, that isnt MY prediction, but a prediction/hope of SONYPICTURES:

The Spider-Man 3 teaser trailer is to be attached to Will Ferrell's TALLADEGA NIGHTS: THE BALLAD OF RICKY BOBBY

Congratulations. You've cracked it!

Now join the rest of us

......idiot.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Congratulations. You've cracked it!

Now join the of us

......idiot.

oh just shut up
if you dont like the topic, dont post it in jackass

Well, it's hardly a breaking revelation or industry secret that your excellent skills of deduction and sleuthing have just uncovered.

Only saying.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Or, if you want to see a trailer you can usually bet that apple will have it.

Like Pyro said, it's no revelation or industry secret.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Well what do you know?
Lady in the Water is going to be with Poseidon

I'm right once again

"My Super Ex-Girlfriend" trailer is now out, and is also attached to XMEN 3

http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=14695

I don't think Superman will be as big as expected. I feel as though the American public has seen enough of him over the years on TV.