11.94%
8 votes
Val Kilmer
5.97%
4 votes
George Clooney
67 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Michael Keaton easily.

Heres my problem you see for best batman, Hands down its Keaton but for best Bruce Wayne it goes to Val just cause he had the whole Playboy thing. But Keaton gets my vote since it is for BATMAN!

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Michael Keaton is the best Batman by far, no challenge. Van Kilmer and Adam West were decent but George Clooney was terrible and so was Batman & Robin. The movies Keaton played Batman in were very good such as the great Batman and pretty good Batman Returns, two of the three best Batman movies to date (Batman Begins is the third choice).

Read this and you are a nosey Kont
I thought from Keaton through to Bale that Val Kilmer was the best one. He just suited it more I think.

Michael Keaton, no question.. My only questiion is: Why has he disappeared from the face of the Earth?

Originally Posted by AmyLovesYou
Michael Keaton, no question.. My only questiion is: Why has he disappeared from the face of the Earth?
I saw him throw out the first pitch at PNC Park for the Pittsburgh Pirates' home opener a month ago. Whether or not Pittsburgh is actually on the face of the Earth at the moment, however, is up for debate.

Thehottestlovehasthecolde stend.
Keaton is my favorite. Batman Returns is my favorite Batman movie. But Christian Bale is a very close second. Batman Begins was very good as well.

Goerge Clooney

Originally Posted by AmyLovesYou
He recently made that White Noise film so I wouldnt say he disappeared that well.

I had to vote for Keaton. I just loved the way he said "I'm Batman"

since u bastards didnt include Bale
Keaton is 2nd best

Originally Posted by Terminator734
since u bastards didnt include Bale
Ah, another genius late to the party. We bastards started this poll and thread back in July of 2003, before Bale had even been cast much less any of us having seen his performance.

Wow, and you abbreviate "you" as "u" and use no punctuation, either. I hope you're around for at least another ten or fifteen posts.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

well it wouldnt hurt to edit the pole and include him
anyways i wasnt being rude or anythin just messin

like i said
Bale #1
Keaton 2nd best

but over all both of them potrayed the roles differently so sometimes when i think about it i think they were both equal at playing Bats

www.forumninja.com
Of course, Bale would be everyone's number 1 by now! But per the original poll... I have to say Keaton by default. He looked the part and, given the material, fit the brooding quite well (particularly for a comedian). George Clooney... that's so sad... he COULD have been an amazing Batman, but how could you even say he got a *chance* with a film as stunningly terrible as Batman and Robin?

District B13
Originally Posted by KnicksRIP
Of course, Bale would be everyone's number 1 by now! But per the original poll... I have to say Keaton by default. He looked the part and, given the material, fit the brooding quite well (particularly for a comedian). George Clooney... that's so sad... he COULD have been an amazing Batman, but how could you even say he got a *chance* with a film as stunningly terrible as Batman and Robin?
I actually despise Bale as Batman. It seemed like he moaned his way through the role, and I was supposed to find that deep. But I digress, I just really enjoy Keaton as Batman.

That's all over now, though, so it's just a remembrance.

I thought Christian Bale was good...

The new batman from batman begins got my vote get the old christopher bale in the list!!!

I do realise the poll is old though...perhaps making a new pole....because he is my clear favourate choice...the others are actors in a mask and suite...bale becomes the bat :d

Tim Burtons first two Batmans were the best which means Keaton is the best Batman

Bale did a good job too with Batman Begins