Please help me identify these horror movies!

Tools    

Alright, this movie I saw on another movie. The movie I was watching showed like all the horror movie guru's, Carpenter and all of them. They were being like interviewed or somthing....that movie, I want to know what it is pretty bad. The other movie, was shown in that movie. It showed a girl going through like a house of traps or somthing. All I remember is her walking through a door and falling into a room filled with barbed wire...that movie looked awesome, i've been trying to find out what it is for some time now.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by Mad-Man
Alright, this movie I saw on another movie. The movie I was watching showed like all the horror movie guru's, Carpenter and all of them. They were being like interviewed or somthing....that movie, I want to know what it is pretty bad.
That could be any number of movies considering how vague that description is, but my guess is The American Nightmare since it is the most recent. Or either of the Boogeyman docu-series (which were SciFi channel productions, I think).

The other movie, was shown in that movie. It showed a girl going through like a house of traps or somthing. All I remember is her walking through a door and falling into a room filled with barbed wire...that movie looked awesome, i've been trying to find out what it is for some time now.
Again, could be a lot of things. It sounds like one of the Hellraiser sequels or one of the Nightmare on Elm Street anthology.

Also, you're lucky as hell I'm in a good mood right now and didn't delete this post considering you spammed the forums to death just so you could create this thread. I should delete it out of spite since I just spent 10 minutes deleting all those worthless posts, but you'd probably only try to do it again. And once you get your answer, you're just going to leave anyway. Oh well.

Originally Posted by OG-
That could be any number of movies considering how vague that description is, but my guess is The American Nightmare since it is the most recent. Or either of the Boogeyman docu-series (which were SciFi channel productions, I think).

Again, could be a lot of things. It sounds like one of the Hellraiser sequels or one of the Nightmare on Elm Street anthology.

Also, you're lucky as hell I'm in a good mood right now and didn't delete this post considering you spammed the forums to death just so you could create this thread. I should delete it out of spite since I just spent 10 minutes deleting all those worthless posts, but you'd probably only try to do it again. And once you get your answer, you're just going to leave anyway. Oh well.
Ok, first your right I think, it could be one of the boogey men cause I saw it on Sci-Fi, but I didnt know there were two boogey men. I thought i'd watched Boogey men and it just had like a top horror movie thing on it, featuring Simon/Friday the 13th, bla bla. The one im talking about showed dawn of the dead and some other movies. The movie im talking about was featured as one of the movies it showed. It cannot be A nightmare on elm street. I've saw all of these, big fan of them, none of them have a girl in a house of traps that falls into barbed wire. Also, this is not featured in hellraiser. My description is vauge because I have no ideal what the movie is...Another thing, I wouldnt have spammed the forums if not for that stupid rule that makes no sense, where as I have to post 25 times to ask a question, so, I posted 25 times. And no, im not leaving after this post, im a big movie fan. A little research before assumptions would make this fact quite clear. Why would I put an Avatar up, and a long signature if I were leaving after 1 post?

Oh, and thanks for the suggestions..where are my manners..

Ok, it was "The American Nightmare" Thanks. Now I just have to find what the other movie was that was featured in it.

Ok, it was "The American Nightmare" Thanks. Now I just have to find what the other movie was that was featured in it.
How sure are you it was? I don't remember that part in it. I still say its more likely it was one of the Boogey Men shows (was it hosted by Bruce Campbell?). Though, of all the movies Nightmare focuses on, your best bet is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, though I think you may not be remembering it entirely right (no one falls into a pit of barbed wire). All the other movies don't have anything close to a scene like that that I can think of.

Another thing, I wouldnt have spammed the forums if not for that stupid rule that makes no sense, where as I have to post 25 times to ask a question, so, I posted 25 times. And no, im not leaving after this post, im a big movie fan. A little research before assumptions would make this fact quite clear. Why would I put an Avatar up, and a long signature if I were leaving after 1 post?
First off, the rule isn't stupid because it makes new members actually get involved before they start creating, "name this movie!" threads. 99% of the time any person who does start a thread like this leaves, so if you do stick around I'll be surprised. This isn't any jab at you, it is just what happens time and time again here (or any other forum like this), which is precisely why that rule is there in the first place.

I hope you do stick around, any horror film fan is welcome by me, but I still find it tough to believe it was any easier to just make a chain of posts that had only a number in them so you could get to 25 than it would have been to find 25 threads that you could actually write something in.

Lol. My origonal intent was to find a site to answer my "What is this movie thread." lol. But once I saw the site I descided to stick around. I posted some legitimate threads but man I wanted to try and find that movie today, so I was in a rush. Guess that rules understandable, sorry just a bit pussy today. No, its not Texas chainsaw masacre. Im well versed in the common horror movies. Im not so much a horror movie fan as an..older movie fan. 70/80's/90's. Like very little newer stuff. Once the blockbuster age hit I kinda stopped watching new releases. But I love the 80's horror stuff. Im pretty sure its "The American Nightmare." In fact, almost 100% positive. I read the review of it and info on it, and yeah thats it. The movie that it showed that im looking for isnt to main stream, or I would have saw it. However it had to be somewhat known because it was made by one of the horror legends. Im thinking it would be somewhere in the "Simon" type movie area. I just remember when it was showing scenes from it, I got the impression that the girl was going through a house of traps. Or rather, several teenagers were going through a house of traps. It would shop them go through doors or somthing and terrible things would happen to them. The only one I remember vividly though, was a girl opened a door then stepped inside and as soon as she did she fell because there was no floor, she then landed in a big pile of barbed wire and was screaming and trying to get out of it but it was ripping her apart and stuff, it looked so awesome, I have to find it. I put "The American Nightmare." On order at my local borders. So I'll know soon enough I suspose.

Also, i've seen one of the boogey men movies for sure. The first one. I didnt know there was a second one. If so, I may have seen it too, and this could be a possibility. But im about 98.8% sure that it was in "The American Nightmare."

Sorry, the movie I keep calling "Simon" is actually "The Ugly." Always get that mixed up. That movie I tracked down after seeing it on boogeymen. Which as I remember is just a bunch of clips from horror movies. If the second boogeymen is like this also, then "The American Nightmare" is most definatly my movie, because the movie im talking about had the horror guys in it.

Doing research on "The American Nightmare." One of the movies talked about in it is "The Funhouse." This could possibly be it. Having trouble finding info on it though.

I looked at the plot of that movie and it says somthing about the school's passages being laid with traps. Thats probley the movie, thanks bro. Now to track it down..

Boogeymen 2 was hosted by Bruce Campbell and I'm actually watching it right now. It does have a segment on Dario Argento and does have clips of Suspiria, including the girl falling into the pit of barbed wire. So you may want to go cancel your order of American Nightmare. :-\

So good call, Pyro. I've sadly never actually seen Suspiria, but at least I got Boogeymen 2 right!

Not going to cancel American Nightmare, because i've seen it, and boogeymen, and boogeymen II I guess..lol. But if "The American Nightmare" is the one where it had all the Horror Guru's talking then I still want that pretty bad too. "The American Nightmare" ever come on Sci-Fi?

Oh, and thanks for the help, both of you.

Not going to cancel American Nightmare, because i've seen it, and boogeymen, and boogeymen II I guess..lol. But if "The American Nightmare" is the one where it had all the Horror Guru's talking then I still want that pretty bad too. "The American Nightmare" ever come on Sci-Fi?
Well, Boogeymen was just clips of horror movies, if I remember right. Boogeymen II actually takes a look at the directors and effects departments with a combo of interviews/footage. It isn't analytical as The American Nightmare is, but its a bit more fun and energetic (plus, it's hosted by Bruce Campbell). It's possible The American Nightmare aired on Sci-Fi at some point, but it was also an IFC production so I wouldn't be surprised if it only ever gets aired on the IFC.

Oh, and thanks for the help, both of you.
No problem.