What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
Dave...I'm sorry to hear about your best friend. *hugs*

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Sorry Tacitus. Well, if the good die young, then he must be in a better place.

going to bed!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Sorry Tacitus. Well, if the good die young, then he must be in a better place.
I'd like to think so.

His parents and widow set up a charity not long after he died, they put the obit in the paper every year which helps keep him in mind.

It's possibly harder than normal when you see a young guy who was a fitness fanatic being struck down by cancer at such an early age, he was 19 when he had his first operation. Last time I saw him was a few months before he died and it still haunts me.

You ready? You look ready.
Feeling like *****, still, and hiding under the covers. Had to go out this morning in the snow and do a freaking scout event. I ended up throwing up and came home early and have been hiding since. Excuse me while I get back to feeling like I'm all alone in the world.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
Feeling like *****, still, and hiding under the covers. Had to go out this morning in the snow and do a freaking scout event. I ended up throwing up and came home early and have been hiding since. Excuse me while I get back to feeling like I'm all alone in the world.

Get well Johnny...

Right now I'm snacking on apple slices, cheese, and Ritz crackers...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Sitting in Wellington airport waiting for my flight back to Auckland.
It was my best buddy's wedding yesterday, and although I wasn't drinking, I'm kind of emotionally drained!!!
Coming back to Scotland on Friday, just in time for my Best Man's gig at my other best Buddy's wedding!
Sometimes it's nice to be popular!!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
whys that?
I feel overwhelmed by all the bad things happening in my life right now, and all people offer me is criticism when I talk about it.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I feel overwhelmed by all the bad things happening in my life right now, and all people offer me is criticism when I talk about it.
do you think they are just cynical jerks, or maybe there is good reason?

You haven't talked to me

MovieForums Extra

Hey Monkeyman, I feel for you. There was a time not too long ago that every time I turned around, something else was going majorly wrong in my life. I am a firm believer in "That which does not kill you makes you stronger." I just kept slogging through and things turned around. They always do. And you could always try talking to one of us.

On a lighter note, is it snowing like crazy where you are?? A good ol' Nor'easter they say. I'm sitting tight and drinking hot chocolate. Care to join me?

I'm chillin
My New Video Vlog! Its got all the great stuff you would expect from a High School Student. Walkouts, zombies, kidnapped cousins, floating bodies in streams, all that stuff. Plus a garageband song or two.

http://www.willweberandhisamazingstuff.blogspot.com/
or podcast (just drop it in itunes podcasts)
feed://feeds.feedburner.com/amazingstuff

seems like i'm going to watch a movie on tv.....

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by Tacitus
*hugs*

Thanks luv. We grew up together and he'd have been 33 a few weeks ago if he'd lived. He was my best man at my wedding and I was his.

Hey Dave, sorry to hear your news, not getting a lot of time because I'm away from home, I'm sorry for your loss.