What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

why can't I start a new thread? That's what I'm trying to do at this very moment.

You have to have 20 posts, then you can.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I am boiling two eggs.

Nebbit, 12 degrees C doesn't sound like australian summer to me. Isn't that cold for this time of the year? Or is it still spring?

I would love to emigrate to a warmer country, but I am so god damned afraid of spiders.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Nebbit, 12 degrees C doesn't sound like australian summer to me. Isn't that cold for this time of the year? Or is it still spring?
it only gets down to 12 degrees in Winter thursday is the first day of Summer, it has been really hot this spring, three days ago it has dropped down to 16-17 degrees

Ground Control To Major Thom
Originally Posted by nebbit
three days ago it has dropped down to 16-17 degrees
Oh, you poor thing

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by nebbit
it only gets down to 12 degrees in Winter thursday is the first day of Summer, it has been really hot this spring, three days ago it has dropped down to 16-17 degrees
I love it when it's 16-17 degrees.... That's not too cold and not too hot. We had our first snow (in South Sweden) last friday. And it's below zero now every night and sometimes during the days too... And it's not even december yet... God, I wish I was in Australia.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I would love to emigrate to a warmer country, but I am so god damned afraid of spiders.

Don't come here then... ... the spiders survived Katrina and the flood... right along with the fire ants...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Ground Control To Major Thom
I'm wondering why the server clock is about 18mins fast

[/fussy bugger]

Put me in your pocket...
So no one liked my hamster story?

Spiders...Piddy, don't live in Cozumel either. Picture them as big as your hand.

Right now, I'm drinlking hot tea and trying to clear the cobwebs from my head.

Looking out side and missing snow, not driving in it surely, but playing in it.

MovieForums Extra
Originally Posted by Aniko
So no one liked my hamster story?

Spiders...don't live in Cozumel either Piddy. Picture them as big as your hand.

Right now, I'm drinlking hot tea and trying to clear the cobwebs from my head.

I liked your hamster story Annie....being a big Bugs Bunny fan it made me !

The People's Republic of Clogher
Those cool and crazy Market Research hip cats are in my street and I've been rappin' with them. Far out...

Ok, desperately tryig to make the last 90 minutes sound anything other than mind-numbing in their tedium. What the heck is the point of a Market Research cat...ermm...executive who mumbles? I couldn't make out a flippin' word he was saying.

Equal ops gorn maaadd!!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Tacitus
Those cool and crazy Market Research hip cats are in my street and I've been rappin' with them. Far out...

Ok, desperately tryig to make the last 90 minutes sound anything other than mind-numbing in their tedium. What the heck is the point of a Market Research cat...ermm...executive who mumbles? I couldn't make out a flippin' word he was saying.

Equal ops gorn maaadd!!
Did you get paid for your opinion?
I've done a couple of those, didn't get paid the first time, did the second (though I felt I was risking my life by doing it).

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Did you get paid for your opinion?
I've done a couple of those, didn't get paid the first time, did the second (though I felt I was risking my life by doing it).
No such luck.

I should have been more honest and told them to fornicate off, Daddio, when they knocked my door in the first place but I said I'd be in Monday (a white lie). Unfortunately the guy's car broke down and they called tonight so I opened the door blissfully unaware.

I'm afraid I started to giggle when he asked about 'Sthem thell rethearth' so will probably burn in Hell.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Tacitus
No such luck.

I should have been more honest and told them to fornicate off, Daddio, when they knocked my door in the first place but I said I'd be in Monday (a white lie). Unfortunately the guy's car broke down and they called tonight so I opened the door blissfully unaware.

I'm afraid I started to giggle when he asked about 'Sthem thell rethearth' so will probably burn in Hell.
I figure if someone comes knocking unannounced, they have to realise you've made them no promises. I got the giggles the last time the Mormons showed up. I'd had some wine and two fresh-scrubbed young men showed up asking if they could do anything for me. Heh.

Heh.