Hurricane Rita…

Tools    

Originally Posted by The_Butcher
Only for news cast people.
What?
No, its a bad thing for a hurricane to slow down because its got more time to do more damage than if it just went through.

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
yes I was. I wanted something that would scare me, I wanted some thing that would thrill me, like a roller coaster, except the fact that I don't like roller coasters but that doesn't matter. All this hype about it and then we don't get anything. It made me mad.

Would you have been more satisfied had you lost your family, pets, home, or car? I suggest if it is a thrill ride you seek… Six Flags isn't too far away…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

In the Beginning...
yes I was. I wanted something that would scare me, I wanted some thing that would thrill me, like a roller coaster, except the fact that I don't like roller coasters but that doesn't matter. All this hype about it and then we don't get anything. It made me mad.
Hurricanes are bad. That's all there is to it.

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
Quote, from the news cast people. " Hurricane Rita is now a category 12 hurricane. The center of the hurricane is actually a black hole and it will turn all of us into anti matter. And then the enviroment people will say "I told you so!" And the only solice we will fine is that they too, will be turned into anti matter."

-Jon Stewart

I really mistaken slowing for "weak." Sorry about that.

-TheButcher

Check out my blog!

May The Forks be With Us
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Would you have been more satisfied had you lost your family, pets, home, or car? I suggest if it is a thrill ride you seek… Six Flags isn't too far away…
I felt fairly certain that nothing bad was going to happen seeing as how my house had lived through every hurricane or tropical storm to hit Houston since 1928. And with six flags, I Don't like roller coasters and Astro World is closing. I just expected more, that's all. As for my pets, as long as they're in the house they are safe.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Both Caity and myself have been in Hurricanes where the Towns have been destroyed, believe me you are lucky

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Equilibrium
What?
No, its a bad thing for a hurricane to slow down because its got more time to do more damage than if it just went through.
Ok, I meant the winds. That the winds slow down... Like downgrading from a hurricane to a storm.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

come to ny if you want to see rita again...she will be here tonight..not that i expect too much except a lot of wind and rain...but long island could see lots of flooding...

There are those who call me...Tim.
Maybe I'm just thinking out loud here, but I don't suppose these hurricanes have affected the British weather at all, have they? I mean, it's hardly hurricane standard, but it's been years since I've experienced winds as strong as these where I am (South West Wales), and the last time was apparently due to a hurricane from America

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Ok, I meant the winds. That the winds slow down... Like downgrading from a hurricane to a storm.
Ah ok.

I stand (or rather sit) corrected.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I stand erected.
ohhh...
can i come for the party?
sike.