Future of Pixar Movies

Tools    

Since Pixar and Disney are no more, who will distribute Pixar films from now on?

I have no idea of the answer to your question but... Any major distributor would be happy to have a success story like Pixar on their books so i don't think they'll have any problems. Personally I think they are big enough now to work independently. I suspect they'll take each film on its own merits though and sell to the highest bidder.

Yeah, that was my other thought ... that they would distribute films on their own. Very interesting .... I love all the Pixar films

I liked Toy Story, after that it's just that same formula just repeated.
I despise these kinds of movies now, they are always released close to each other, and spawn rip-offs every time.

Mind saying the forumla, because I find Pixar movies to be different every time around and completly original

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I despise these kinds of movies now, they are always released close to each other, and spawn rip-offs every time.
You sure seem to hate a lot of stuff for being a filmfreak. Or are you trying to stir up "controversy" again?

Well, I love movies, and the movies I don't love...I hate, or just kinda' like.
I'm kind of a s**t stirrer.

Well, I love movies, and the movies I don't love...I hate, or just kinda' like.
I'm kind of a s**t stirrer.
That's all good and well

but can you please say what you think the forumla is?

A fish out of water story, e.g.; Toy story, Toy Story 2, Finding nemo, and Cars.

Okay, I'm willing to accept Toy Story and Toy Story 2, even Cars

but how is Finding Nemo a fish out of water story?

He was a sheltered fish who explores the Ocean and inevitibly a fish tank, both unfamiliar to him.