Help me out with the Name

Tools    

Neutral Milk Hotel
Ok theres this one animated film i remeber from my childhood that i cant think of the title. It involves animals who live in a forest that gets gased by humans and some of the animals get sick. So a group of children set out to find the cure for the illness. They also build some kind of flying machine in the movie and i know it involves badgers. Any help would be much appreciated.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Neutral Milk Hotel
Becasue the Title is on the tip of my tongue and i just have the urge to figure it out.

Its called once upon a forest. I have that movie, I used to always watch it as a kid.

Neutral Milk Hotel
thanks. much appreciated.

no problem

there is a movie about a child, he is telling his own life, i remember at the begining of the film is set in italy i remember there is a peasant masturbating over a box of tomatoes then in america the child mother fall over those tomatoes and get pregnant. anyboy knows the name?

I need you to help me out with a real obscure movie I saw at my mates once. I'm assuming the movie was made in the 80's. So, the world is all burned out and this hot chick buys a sort of cyborg skull from some antique shop. On the radio it announces the readiation count as if it's weather. She's in the shower and the skull starts to rebuild itself from all the other junk in her house. It comes and gets her. I have no idea what the films' name is nut I really want to see it again. I can barely remember what happens but the borg tries to kill her but she escapes. It's kind of a mad max mixed with the terminiator film. Ring any bells for anyone?

CHeers. Rich

Originally Posted by roachmonkey
I need you to help me out with a real obscure movie I saw at my mates once. I'm assuming the movie was made in the 80's. So, the world is all burned out and this hot chick buys a sort of cyborg skull from some antique shop. On the radio it announces the readiation count as if it's weather. She's in the shower and the skull starts to rebuild itself from all the other junk in her house. It comes and gets her. I have no idea what the films' name is nut I really want to see it again. I can barely remember what happens but the borg tries to kill her but she escapes. It's kind of a mad max mixed with the terminiator film. Ring any bells for anyone?
That one is called Hardware (1990), starring Dylan McDermott and Stacey Travis.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Pato_Diablo
there is a movie about a child, he is telling his own life, i remember at the begining of the film is set in italy i remember there is a peasant masturbating over a box of tomatoes then in america the child mother fall over those tomatoes and get pregnant. anyboy knows the name?

It's LEOLO, i got the answer in another forum

I have seen hardware, really good.